POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is the game. Draw everything out. Delay, delay, delay... and then say "why did it take so long?!" Cohen testified to this occurring back in like 2018 or 2019, and it took this long to get to the end of the trial.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He was doing what EVERY investor does which the banks allow. He even put a clause in the reports that the bank needed to do their own valuation. Why is the bank not in trouble here?

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

If I say my 3,000 square foot house is 10,000 square feet for a loan. Then try to explain the delta away in a court of law as square footage being an inexact science, I'm probably committing fraud.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

They just decided to look the other way until Cohen testified? Why again was Cohen testifying on this matter?

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Banks send an appraiser out so that would never happen.

justingroves likes this.
  6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Well my described situation is exactly what happened.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

He was asked the question while testifying about yet ANOTHER scandal, paying Stormy Daniels hush money to not talk about their relationship and breaking campaign finance laws in the process.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Every investor committing fraud, even if true, wouldn't change this being fraud.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Do you not own the hallways in your house and closets? If you would get an appraisal for the worth of your home would you not want to include every inch?

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I wonder how many more they will charge.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So why are the banks not held accountable?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Held accountable for someone else's false information? Because it is someone else who committed the fraud.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I hope IP and LJ have every square inch of their homes accounted for on their tax assessments other wise they are frauds. You must report right away so you pay the appropriate tax. Also if you sell your house for more than the assessor has it on your taxes you need to go back and pay all the taxes for the years you owned it to correct the shortage.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

They are allowing it by not doing their job because they want the business. They are supposed to check what he sends. Can you just go into a bank and get a 10 million dollar loaned based on your financial report that you drew up? Saying your telescope collection is worth north of 12 million.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am confident I am not exaggerating the area of my home by a factor of 3.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

That would be my fraud. Not the bank's.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Banks have a duty as well.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Then you are having fraud committed against you. You should be in the courts immediately.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ah, so in your mind there is fraud going on no matter what. Okay. That isn't the way the judge saw it.

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

What the [uck fay] are you talking about?