POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Anyone know a good tattoo artist? No reason.

justingroves likes this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I can point you to one of the tattoo artists in the city

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Watch CNN and MSNBC; why do you think so many left leaning pundits and politicians have become unhinged based upon what we know so far?

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

For someone so smart, you sure can be stupid sometimes.

Two years, millions of dollars, appointing Comey’s buddy as independent counsel, a who’s who of liberal-leaning investigators, thousands upon thousands of silly, stupid, half-assed news reports (and posts here, by you and other similarly stupid people) - Trump didn’t collude with Russia to win the Presidency.

Period. Hard stop.

Only a liar or a fool conveniently believed it plausible, and did so simply to obstruct the result of an election that they didn’t like, in elevating a man that they loathed.

And now it’s, “let’s see how much of the report we see”, insinuating that you’re going to show Mueller as what, incompetent? Also implicated? Did that Russians get him, too, you dumbass? Your guy? Mueller? The last bastion of justice and truth-seeking for two years now tells you the truth, and well, and you don’t like that, and so reject it. Well, color me shocked.

If you don’t respect 300+ electoral votes and 63 million votes, then you sure as hell won’t respect Mueller’s findings. Again, because you’re retarded.

Well, now, let’s go on to SDNY - that’s where we’ll find something! Surely! This can’t blow up in our faces for a 632nd time. Do you know who the entirety of SDNY answer to, you dullard?

“Ahhh, I despise Trump and would laugh in his face!” as you angrily pound your keyboard and march around your gentrified loft in Texas, angrily chugging a soy-based latte, and with your gender-neutral bamboo panties chaffing your ass. As if your goofily short-sighted tantrum mattered before, or now does.

Like almost everything that liberals such as yourself stupidly do, you swallowed this pleasant tasting poison for two years, and convinced yourself that tomorrow and the truth would never come. That a sincerely believed fantasy, if oft-repeated enough, could become reality. It can’t, and didn’t. But you REALLY wanted it to be, again, because you’re stupid. And again, in true liberal form, what do you do when you get smacked by reality? Do you admit it and turn to adjust to this new reality? Nope, you just belly up to the bar and double down on the same, but slightly different, delusion. Because you’re not just retarded, but weak-willed and faint-hearted, too.

Worst, you still have not a single damned clue as to what you’ve now given Trump, as this “Muh Russia!” shit has all fallen flat, and blown up in your face. I don’t know what you think you’re going to now do in 2020, but brother, if I were you, I’d maximize the number of hot yoga classes I registered for and have multiple prescriptions of Xanax on ready standby over the next 6 years, so that someone of your obviously frail constitution stands a chance to survive.

Because if you dumbassed liberals thought that you could not possibly hate someone worse than first-term Trump, brother, wait until you get a load of what he’s going to look like in a second-term, and with no re-election to then constrain him.

You’ve sown these winds, and you’re damned sure going to reap them now.

5. Tenacious D

Surprised? Based on what, exactly? Your half-assed personal theories, based on equal parts hopes and wishes?

You now know better than Mueller? Is that it?

6. Tenacious D

You.
    Have.
    Given.
    Them.
    That.

YOU.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Triggered.

8. TennTradition

Based on what I thought would happen. He seems like a guy that would be careless enough to get himself in trouble.

9. Tenacious D

I don’t like when sincerely good people delude themselves, and practice self-harm.

10. TennTradition

Them......

11. TennTradition

Likewise, TD.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Because Donald Trump is President.

13. TennTradition

The guy is a caricature. It seems to me he sees himself as a reality star playing the part of President. He’s our president. Fairly elected and I’m not trying to take that away. But not only do I despise him, I deeply distrust him. Everything he does is viewed through that lens and all his actions will be colored by that in my view. I try to correct for it when it’s important to me to be intellectually honest and I can do OK at that. But it’s still going to be there. And in my opinion, for good reasons.

tvolsfan likes this.
  14. Tenacious D

Then beat him, TT.

That’s the answer. It’s always been the answer. It’s always been the only answer.

Make your case, and beat him.

Shit like this only plays directly into his hands, and to his strengths. Do you understand how top-shelf liberal stupid shit like this even is? You don’t like reality, and somewhere you have good intentions, and so you invent some false reality where it’s possible, but then, you not only fail to do anything tangible about it, but you actually work at just making an already difficult task that much harder, instead.

Damn, why are we still going over these, the most basic [uck fay]ing realities, two years into this?

Smarten the [uck fay] up, sunshine.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

... and they were of the belief that the report would change that. Without reading the report they seem less confident. Which goes back to your first statement.

16. Tenacious D

Then beat him.

This “Muh, Russia” shit is not how you do it.

Doubling and tripling down on it damned sure isn’t going to turn out any better.

Here’s something you might understand:
    When you get to step 51 of a 100-step equation, and you realize there’s an error on the 22nd operation, you can’t just continue to the end and believe that the result will somehow still be right. You have to go back and fix step 22. The fastest - and only - way forward, is backward.

Do you see what I’m saying, TT?

You’ve only worked to have perfectly vindicated him, fantastically bolstered his supporters, and added veracity to all of his many allegations, with this shit. Stop it.

17. Tenacious D

So, absolutely nothing?

Nothing.

18. TennTradition

I assume you are now talking about the SDNY stuff. I was mainly trolling above in reference it.

However, it also is what it is. These are active investigations. They exist. I believe they aren’t just distractions but are looking at legitimate potential crimes - but I don’t know that as I’m relying a lot on reporting that I will agree is often biased.

I also believe that if what has been reported about the catch and kill stories during the election are true, that it could give the House plenty of room to impeach - and that they should. I also believe that it gets back to questions of intention at that point and absent evidence I haven’t seen to date, the Senate would have an obligation to vote against removing from office. If you find that delusional, then fine.

Would we all be better off if all this went away, then, if the end result is that he just stays in office? Yes, we would. But they are active investigations. I’m not sure how that just goes away - and it’s possible they shouldn’t....not knowing all the evidence.

I will agree that continuing to dig and dig with hopes of just uncovering SOMETHING, AMYTHING (e.g. what Congress could and probably will do going forward) isn’t helpful and is counterproductive.

19. TennTradition

I said I was surprised.

That is what it is. I didn’t argue there was a miscarriage of justice or something. You might want to check it a bit.

20. TennTradition

Russia was what it was. I’m pretty sure you can find me here saying that it was unlikely to produce evidence that would hurt Trump.

Our difference comes in why the investigation started.

I believe you had people who didn’t like him but were also deeply troubled by things they were seeing re: Russia.

You believe it was purely obstructionist (I think).

I’m happy we have a concluded an investigation that did not reveal our President was run by the Russians. I didn’t think it would. Not sure where you want me to go from there.

Do you view the campaign finance questions to be equally unlikely? Because I don’t. Never did.

And that is said with the belief I stated above that with what I think we know I’m not advocating he be removed from office.