POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Then you're a fool.

Be it of pride or convenience, but a fool nonetheless.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I’m still not sold there isn’t dirt there on him. And just as I said there, it doesn’t mean he colluded.

Man, TD...you’re doing my work for me. I keep saying none of this means collusion and I keep being right apparently.

3. Tenacious D

Oh, you were right on everything except the wholly fictitious meeting between Trump people and Russians?

Got it. Let me make that small edit, on the bottom of my shoe, in chalk.

4. Tenacious D

You just need to get a MAGA hat and stop hating people just because they're white, and you'll be set, brother.

5. Tenacious D

Get's away with what? What you had imagined? Your sugar is low, get some food.

6. TennTradition

Wrong on this regarding the level of discussions that were happening or else everything Manafort discussed was in private with no evidence.

7. Tenacious D

If you really believe this, do you think that the Mueller investigation helped or hurt these people, and the country?

Followup: What are more investigations most likely to also do?

8. Tenacious D

I've been wrong before, too, TT. Lots of times. It's all good, man.

9. TennTradition

I said above they were smart enough not to operate hand in hand but that they were being operated against ..... so yes?

The campaign was being used by the Russians to drive wedge issues and the campaign just ate it up man.

10. Tenacious D

There is not one scintilla of evidence to support this, and now a myriad of information to refute it, TT.

How can you possibly screw up, "NO COLLUSION".

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I think some of us are taking the opportunity to let off a little steam. Some of us have been peppered with Trump Collusion Myths for 2 years. We said that we would wait for the Mueller Report. We were told we were delusional, had our heads in the sand, would be sorely disappointed when the report came out ,etc. All the while false claims of collusion were treated like collusion fact.

* Trump said Russia if you are listening the Reporters would be happy if you find Hillary's email (Collusion)
    * Jr and Kushner met with a Russian Lawyer (Collusion; She obviously is a Russian Agent with direct communication with Putin)
    * Somebody met with a Russian Financier (Collusion; obviously he is an agent with direct communication with Putin)
    * Trump who builds Hotels around the World inquired about building one in Moscow (Collusion; obviously to get closer to his pal Putin)
    * Trumps favorite salad dressing is Russian (Collusion)
    *. Trumps Restaurants server Russian River (California) wines (Collusion)
    * etc, etc, etc.

We were told, where there is smoke there has to be fire. Their smoke turnout out to be dry ice vapor that has evaporated.

vols4sure and justingroves like this.
  12. TennTradition

Collusion means they were coordinating together. Above I just said it turns out they were smart enough not to do that.

I’m saying Russia is out there posting memes on Facebook saying that the blacks are this or we need to pick up guns to defend America from brown people while Trump is out there feeding off the agitated masses. Russia was identifying these wedge issues and exploiting them and Trump ended up feeding off the wave.

IP likes this.
  13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

How I believe is not important, just that it is. I'm more interested in the effect and the ramifications for 2020. It is divided. Sharply. And most people have made their decision regarding Trump one way or the other.

As far as the states? It isn't a matter of will. As I noted, we are a ways out. It's malleable. I think Trump could easily lose Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania with a lesser chance of losing Florida, North Carolina and, maybe, Iowa. I don't think Ohio will flip back to Democrats, nor do I buy Georgia or Texas are in play. Arizona is a distant possibility. Still, nothing I've seen dissuades me from thinking the election won't be tight.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think it did anything. I don't think more investigations (or no more investigations) will have an impact either. I do wonder what happens if Trump is re-elected, and they look around after 6+ years and don't see their lives as any different in the economically struggling parts of this country. Maybe nothing. That's the cult part.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Notice how you had to make a few up to make it seem less substantive. Looked pretty meaty before putting in the salad dressing and wine gags, huh?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is one of the issues I am interested in learning about, relative to how the Mueller investigation looked at it (or didn't): https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...mueller-probe-despite-the-trump-tower-meeting

It may be that this is an area he didn't include in his scope, in which case it is worth actually having a look at.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Oh it's not just the past 20 posts or so. Democratic party people are just as guilty of going irrational.

18. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Bump. There is real gold in this thread.

19. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Bump.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who wore it better: Tenny or GahLee?

hard to tell them apart sometimes.