POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Other than his base, cite your sources, Tenny.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

His base.

3. Tenacious D

Don’t use my magic against me.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

No, actually im not.

5. Ssmiff

Last part true as well. Its a popularity contest.
    I posted that imo, many think the job hes done has been satisfactory or above. Fine if you disagree, but approval rating means squat as far as his job performance.

6. Unimane

Again, you brought up job approval rate, then created some vague, subjective criteria, like the "many people" comment here, and, essentially, said others were stupid or wrong for not agreeing with you. The only part of this that has any basis in verifiable fact is the job approval rating, which people are asked directly. I'm not sure how you judge for people authentically judging his job, but you aren't right, just because you think you are.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I fully believe he’s getting reelected

8. Ssmiff

First, I specifically stated "if you disagree, fine", so dont that bs this way. Its weak.
    It appears you want to argue those who disapprove of Trump make their decisions based on his performance and policies. None of its personal.
    Which makes you delirious and blind. Hell you are one that cant mention one posiitive thing he does due to your personal hatred, yet now you appear to argue it doesnt happen.
    So in summary, I post that I believe many people are happy with the job hes done. You could have said you disagreed and moved on.

9. Tenacious D

Nobody wants to admit to this reality.

Anything and everything but this, really.

10. Unimane

You just made up a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with the discussion nor your original statement. Are you high or something?

11. Unimane

Anyone who thinks they know what's going to happen in a presidential election 1 year and a half out is being foolish.

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

57 - and no it isn’t. Because Trump sucks.

Tenacious D likes this.
  13. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Yep, nobody. Not me. No way. Never. Wouldn’t say it. Not ever. Nope. Couldn’t happen.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Didn't she start working for him in February of 2016?

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't see Pete, Warren, Sanders or Biden beating him

16. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Not sure I agree. I think the dems have the votes to beat him, but the trick is uniting the base. I’m not sure they can do that.

17. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Same.

18. Unimane

I still think it's more likely he doesn't, but there's a year and a half to go and a lot of factors to play out between now and then, like who he's actually running against.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If the economy doesn’t have a correction, he wins. He’ll carry the rust belt again.

20. Unimane

He'll likely carry Iowa and Ohio, but he won Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan by very slight margins in 2016. He loses those, which he's not exceptionally popular there right now, and he'll have a hard time winning next year.