POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

But that is where you end up. So therefore it must be.

2. fl0at_

Yes, racism suits his purpose. There is no argument there.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Huh?

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I’ve never understood this theory. The number of white supremacists in this country is minuscule. The number of people offended by racism is about 10,000 times the size

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Racism does.

Xenophobia does.

He’ll dog whistle - or hell, here directly do it - all day long.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Here we go. Cant have a differing opinion with some. Nor did I say anywhere to normalize it in your earlier post. Stfu with that bs.
    I posted i didnt believe he thinks his whiteness makes him better than other races, which is the definition of racism.

7. fl0at_

Supremacy is the worst form of racism. In this case, it's supremacy of the self. If I'm better than everyone else, then there is no issue with me degrading everyone else, because they are beneath me.

You can SciFi it out and say you're a cloning aparatus away from attempting to form the world exactly as you--that is absolutely supremacy.

8. TennTradition

If he went full throttle David Duke it would blow up.

But dog whistling racism and outright xenophobic ideas seem to catch on pretty well.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Apparently not because we had a black guy win back to back pseudo landslides before trump.

10. fl0at_

There are actually multiple definitions of racism. You've latched on to supremacy, but that is not the only form of racism, nor the only definition.

11. fl0at_

I'm going to need explanation here, I don't know your meaning. We had a black president so we can't be racist? Is that like having a black friend? I apologize if I've failed to extract the meaning of this sentence.

12. fl0at_

Yes, and use of racism makes one a racist. This is a simple calculus.

If I use murder as a tool.. I'm a murder. If I use fear as a tool.. I'm a fearmonger. If I use racism as a tool... I'm a racist.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

If being a xenophobic racist was hugely helpful to winning elections I don’t think a black guy could get those same votes in droves

14. TennTradition

So I have been ‘arguing’ with float all night and somehow neither one of have somehow found a way to take the discussion personally.

This type of reply clearly suggests you took my post personally. Of course you can have a differing opinion. I’ve been having one all night.

Saying he just says stupid shit however does attempt to normalize inappropriate behavior - it laughs it off as silly old Trump. That suggests it’s ok and normal that he does this because it’s just Trump being Trump. That is not Ok and it’s why it has to be pointed out every time.

15. Ssmiff

Its fine if you guys think hes a racist. I don't. Agree to disagree.
    And the definition of racism is not multifaceted. Its the thought that your race reigns supreme over others.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Anyone that disagrees with open boarders is a racist now

17. fl0at_

So black friend argument. Terrible argument.

You've all managed to convince yourselves he isn't those things, despite mounds of evidence to the contrary. You've gaslighted yourselves, and since you yourselves don't subscribe to those things... he must not be those things either. He is.

18. Ssmiff

Its not so because you say it is Float. Thats your opinion and nothing more.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Well you are making zero sense. So to be clear you think a bunch of racists voted for Obama?

20. TennTradition

Ok but how is that either white supremacy or racism. Just sounds like self-supremacy.

You can’t say he’s white therefore it’s white supremacy. You can’t say he’s male therefore it’s male supremacy.

There’s a tensor that defines all his qualities and that tensor is the supreme existence. It’s the full combination or nothing.