POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

What?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's silly to think everyone who makes it intended it as "white power" and not as "the game" or "okay", but it is also used as a "white power" symbol.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would be creeped out by either. Were I something other than a white dude, I would think I would be more worried about the skinheads. Were I a man in a suit trying to go to work or a recognizable personality, I would be more worried about Antifa. Either way, let's get these two groups together and let them figure it out without involving public space.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

6. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

It's not about the beauty pageant. And it certainly isn't a crisis, in itself. You are conflating that by having a childish viewpoint. This is society mousing over and hitting delete on your ass because you aren't in lock step with their political beliefs.

This isn't good for anyone and it is happening more and more. AT some point a hard line has to be drawn, for all our sake.

7. GahLee

The struggle to understand cancel culture shows how little people actually pay attention. You should be able to infer the meaning automatically. It's like having a perfectly square puzzle piece.

8. GahLee

9. GahLee

Let them figure it out? You advocating they try to murder each other? Funny how you never see these two groups in the same place, not at least in numbers that matter. Both groups are complete and total [ussies pay]. But for all the mess made about Nazi's and white nationalism, you never see news stories about them beating the piss out of people. See plenty of stories about Antifa or left-wing loons assaulting folks.

It almost seems like the MSM has an agenda.

10. GahLee

Why can't apply this same logic to the NBA thread?

11. GahLee

lol awesome

12. GahLee

rolls eyes

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

#currytheGOAT

14. TheOrangeEmpire

TheOrangeEmpire Active Member

Charlottesville comes to mind

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Went through four pages on Google and didn’t see anything either.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Okay.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

honestly, you clearly have an agenda.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

define it. what is it? Can you not do it?

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I wouldn't mind turning them loose on each other in a field in Iowa or somewhere, then clean up what's left

VolDad likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You suck at google. The Daily Beast article is still referenced towards the top of the first page when you just search his name.