POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Doesn't help your side was 100% wrong about Russian Collusion. Doesn't help your side, who controls the House, has had zero hearings on the weaponization of our Intel and DoJ against a Presidential campaign.

Hard for the American people to take your side seriously.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are you saying the American People didn't elect their House of Representatives?

We're all Americans.

3. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Not really. The Left has a very anti-American smell to it. They've illegally imported millions of new voters. California elections would make Tammany Hall look legit.

Congrats though, once you flip Texas in the next 10 years you can finish off what is left of this Country. Our Country will resemble California from coast to coast. One big shithole.

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Droski, why do you live in such a shit hole?

5. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I smell of coconut, thank you very much.

TheOrangeEmpire likes this.
  6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Feel free to get a head start and leave now.

tvolsfan likes this.
  7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

just stupid i guess

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

That’s not what I’m saying, at all.

I’m saying that people aren’t guilty until proven innocent, that you can’t convict someone on hearsay, and that the Dems should have availed themselves of the Judicial Branch if they believed that he was not answering something that he should, and that they didn’t do anything of these things.

I suppose it’s because they don’t care what’s right, or even fair. And not because I wish to believe as much, but because they’ve left me no other choice, and that’s within reason.

I want you to respect the rule of law and our system of government, and to be just as unflinching in demanding the same kind of justice for Trump - however inconvenient, even if through gritted teeth - as you’d argue anyone deserved, and largely, for your return to reason, itself.

It’s not Trump who’s falling, here.

9. Tenacious D

We are all Americans, and I’m for them each, every one. Even when they’re stupid, do stupid things and generally annoy and/or enrage me.

Don’t cut your [penis] off, here.

10. Tenacious D

This reminds me of when Norm McDonald interviewed Mel Brooks and lead with this question: “So, what’s really your problem with Hitler?”

11. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

We don't have magic soil Tenny, just because they were illegally imported here doesn't mean they are Americans.

You fail to see the bigger picture long game. As Ann Coulter says, you'll love your new Country.

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Or we could deport the millions of illegals, end all immigration for a couple of decades and stop accepting the Federal Election votes from States who cannot pass a very strict review of their elections.

13. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

John Derbyshire on magic dirt:

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

States like North Carolina? End immigration for decades? I don't know where all these silly ideas you express come from, but I'm glad most of them will never see the light of day. You are like a 19th century Know Nothing.

15. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

It's archaic to protect our borders and ensure our election integrity?

That is the Left.

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's stupid to say we should end immigration for decades and be taken seriously. I also didn't say anything about borders or illegal immigration.

This is Ben.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Allowing Illegal immigration with our welfare system is stupid but legal immigration is a huge positive for us as a whole.

18. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Legal merit based immigration can be beneficial depending on the merits. We need a moratorium though to allow assimilation of the tremendous amount of immigrants the last 30 years.

19. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Are the Dems really dumb enough to impeach Trump again?

Looks like they are going after Trump for Mueller obstruction. By doing this, they have a path to Barr, as Barr ruled there was no obstruction.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  20. Tenacious D

Americans are brave and just, freedom-loving and unflinching in demanding the same equality and opportunity for all - true idealists without illusion - when at our best and highest.

Even the non-whites, women, The Gays, the atheists, those born elsewhere and all manner in-between.

Our respect and adherence to the rule of law is both that which binds us, but more importantly, that which makes possible all that flows from and relies upon it. That’s my singular problem with illegal immigration, that it undermines the rule of law and subverts the will of The People.

Perhaps this is where we differ.