President Trump's First 100 Days

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

More on the myth of Bannon. Honestly, did you guys vet this idea for accuracy, at all? Perhaps "whichever made the knee jerk harder" isn't the best standard:

Link:http://lidblog.com/if-steve-bannon-is-an-anti-semite-why-cant-i-find-any-anti-semitism/

2. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Tenny, the globalist media is in full blown melt down. Which is fine by me, they are doubling down on part of what cost them this election. The constant race/gender/culture baiting in an effort to divide the country.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I wouldn't be so sure about the first part. I wouldn't presume to be.

The second part, obviously, was tongue in cheek, but it does note the fact that you go to great lengths to portray those whom disagree with you as lesser, in some way, whether dumber, less patriotic or whatever pedestal you manage to place yourself upon for a given argument.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

obviously I can't judge anything on this alone but if it's got the left's thongs all sideways it's a good start at least

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I see globalist media must have been at top of Ben's alt right wing media email this week.

6. Tenacious D

I'm barely of average intelligence. The line was just too easy.

I don't go to any lengths. If I disagree with something, I just say so. I rarely intend it in a mean-spirited way, but understand it can come across that way.

I would hope that the overwhelming preponderance of easily verifiable proof would suggest that I welcome all thoughts, opinions, beliefs, ideas, etc., not only in word, but in deed. If you, or anyone else, brushes all of that aside because I sometimes stumble across a timely barb, well, then you're as legit stupid as I frequently and jokingly allege.

Did you guys have other guys as friends, growing up? Maybe your experiences are different than my own, but it sure doesn't seem like it, whenever this shit comes up. My love language is ball-busting, so I'm never really sure how anyone takes it so badly, or even seriously, at all. But you're going to have to adjust man, because that's just my delivery.

I honest-to-Super-Collider-Buddha-TI-83 think that you guys are so disappointed, angry, shocked, appalled - whatever you want to call it - about last week, that you're just wounded right now, don't see everything clearly, and easily misconstrue what used to be obvious before, and hopefully, will soon be again. I will close by casually noting that my going to the painstakingly and increasingly further lengths so as not to rub any salt into that wound has not been by pure happenstance, alone. It sucks balls, man, and I know that it does. Had Trump lost, I would be equally upset as you guys are now, inconsolable really, but do believe that you guys would have largely extended the same courtesy to me, if the situation were reversed.

Because even when things get ****ing heavy, with real punches being thrown, there is a respect for the relationships here, on all sides.

And that, Dopey Un, refutes the very premise of the unconcern which you accuse me of, and is the entire ****ing point of this place. But you're probably too Dopey to get that, even after I've spelled it out all Fischer-Price for you.

7. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

8. Tenacious D

I can't recall when I felt a stronger cringe than when I saw his Ben's username beside the words "globalist media".

Ben and I seem to be on the same team, so I feel responsible for him, but he both frightens and dismays me with some of his antics.

9. CardinalVol

I'm actually curious as to who is over the globalist media. Bilderberg? Masons? Aliens?

Do they have regular meetings? Membership dues? What media members are actually official globalist media? Is their a tier system?

So much to know!

10. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

You're right about this, Ben, and Bannon's Breitbart has been as prime a contributor as any outlet.

11. CardinalVol

Egad.

The gays control the globalist media don't you? I knew it.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Every time you write these dizzying wall of words, I picture Iceman in Top Gun being described by Goose as wearing out his opponent to defeat him.

13. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Thay have actually been the antithesis to it.

14. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

They were the mainstream media, can't really use that term any longer as their narrative is no longer supported by the mainstream. Of course with populism and nationalism gaining strength around the globe, even the term globalist media will no longer fit.

15. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

DBAP!! As the swamp is drained, you will see the bigger picture.

16. CardinalVol

So what will the globalist media's overlords do when that happens? Aliens attack and enslave us?

And populism is going to defeat them? Do you keep a musket by your desk at all times?

17. CardinalVol

Also, does the globalist media also control professional and college sports realms to produce the best games for the globalist media's interest?

18. MWR

MWR Contributor

If so, the Pats and the Cowboys will meet in the Super Bowl to remedy sagging ratings for the NFL. What more proof do you need?

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I can't think of a better way to drain the swamp than with the likes of Rudy Guiliani, Reince Priebus, John Bolton and who knows, maybe Sarah Palin? Kinda like cleaning house in the UTAD to bring in Rick Hart.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The list was short of those in the political world that supported Trump pre November 8. Naturally Trump putting the handful that were loyal to him in positions of power should come at no surprise.