President Trump's First 100 Days

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Nov 13, 2016.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

You just insult any dissent. It's a disingenuous discussion.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

How? Likening his campaign organization to how he'll run something is crazy. He has run a large company for decades. He organized his campaign enough to run. He is appointing people to run the organization.

3. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I'm liking the Bannon selection. You know it is good when the left loses their shit.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Would you be ok with a tech "wall"? Legit question.

I see that as a cheaper, yet effective alternative. It would lack some physical symbolism, but if the gaol is to secure borders and it can be done more cost-effective, why not do that?

5. JayVols

And we were on a roll there for a bit.

All good things must end, I guess.

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Exhibit A, folks.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Sorry to set your heart all aflutter by disparaging your Dear Leader, but this isn't exactly my own personal observation standing alone in the night. There are already multiple reports of confusion within the ranks, a campaign caught off guard that they actually won and a week's worth of evidence that they lack real focus on what they're doing. This comes after a campaign in which Trump would change and contradict himself on a regular basis. Yes, they released a transition memo skeleton plan today. We'll see how focused he remains on these ideas.

But, once again, with your insults, all you show is that you are the same person that you hypocritically criticize all those damned liberals for supposedly being. But, hey, you're so much smarter than me. You got the election right while I did not, so, clearly, me being a liberal makes me so much dumber than you and I will defer to your sage and infinite wisdom.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  8. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I know, the Globalist media says he is a racist and you believe them. That is your problem, not mine.

9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I wasn't using the media to determine whether or not it was a good idea.

Exhibit A.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Really, dude?

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Exactly. Media input not required.

12. JayVols

His own words are pretty damning.

13. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Where are people getting this? They are getting it from the race baiting globalist media. Everything on the right is now racist, homophobic, misogynist, etc. Unless you agree with them and speak their politically correct language, you are a racist. Except, that play doesn't work any more. Half of America doesn't buy it nor care.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Clinton lost because of women. They didn't like her enough to come out in numbers, and the ones that did come out didn't vote for her enough by a large enough margin.

15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

My wife voted for Johnson rather than vote for Clinton. She refuses to vote Republican.

16. JayVols

I like her.

How did you stray from such good parenting??m

I kid, my friend.

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm for the effectively certain securing of our southern border as soon as it is possibly practicable. Wall, fence, drones, etc.

Electronic is cheaper - but walls are more permanent....and far more obvious when anyone down the line tries to remove it.

18. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Scalia was universally loved and revered? Man, living in an echo chamber must be nice.

19. Tenacious D

I was smarter than you well before the election, brosuf.

I sure go to great lengths to welcome discussion and debate, amongst everyone, to be as uncaring about it as you claim.

20. Tenacious D

Here is an excellent article on Bannon, from the Jewish Press - not that you can trust those hacks to know an anti-semite when they see one.

Some highlights:
    Best, here's a handy summary (emphasis mine):
    Link: http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/...ut-trump-directed-at-steve-bannon/2016/11/15/