POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Oof.

2. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

He also looked like this[​IMG]

3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Yea you are a [ussy pay] if you work for railroads and fail to take inspiration from a violent and deadly workers uprise that took place a century ago. The Battle of Blair Mountain is *obviously* relevant to the 2022 railroad labor dispute! The entire American Railroad Industry needing "sabotaged" is totally reasonable. Not an insane idea at all!

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He won't seek it and the people around him don't give a shit because he is a source of income for them. The guy is [uck fay]ed in the head and doomed. I can seriously see him being the next Delonte West.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Railroad goes on strike and we will be in real real trouble economically and fast.

NorrisAlan and ole_orange like this.
  6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Oh the consequences would be catastrophic economically. The masses would be stunned at just how much a prolonged nonfunctioning railroad would end up harming the average Joe.

As someone who doesn’t like Biden at all generally, I do acknowledge and appreciate his Admin playing a positive role in helping to avoid the Railroad shutdown. By far one of the best things his administration has accomplished that most people know nothing about.

zehr27 likes this.
  7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He's not done yet!

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He has never been right but he is really going off the deep end lately.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Just some all time live TV here. Myer’s reaction is priceless. My how far we have come since this moment that originally caused everyone to form an opinion about him one way or another

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Account has been suspended.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Good.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is no slight, it sure looks like a form of self-harm to me to be posting that junk and going on Alex Jones with a mask talking about loving Hitler.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So, what’s happening here, in addition to Kanye being batshit, is Elon is learning why there were rules

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Elon gave him every opportunity to knock it off. The dude is completely off his rocker. Hopefully he moves to Russia.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Given their justification for the invasion, I’m not sure Russia is the best place for him

Granted, Russia isn’t exactly known for applying its “values” consistently

17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Well Elon didn't suspend him until he tweeted an unflattering shirtless pic of him. Maybe that's the rule, don't make fun of Elon - everything else is tolerable.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I was about to say that they are all over the place on the Nazi stuff. They use it as a sword AND shield.

emainvol likes this.
  19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Starting to see why there is so much crossover between weirdo Elon and weirdo Trump simps

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I read that they didn't suspend him until he said that CP3 was banging Kim.