Richt to Miami

Discussion in 'Sports' started by NYY, Dec 3, 2015.

1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Your OP questioned “character and bad qualities”, it’s relevance to the coaching change, and the way his class be remembered, not significance of acts, that’s what I responded to. All coaches contend with varying levels of distractions (just ask jones) and severity of issues. Kiffin certainly has had his share and it would have been no different had he remained and that’s my point --- no one is excluded.

Yes, but Richardson was no angel either. Red flags? Maybe psych evals* should become part of the recruiting process. Looking back it’s easy to say Pilot was not that big a deal; hindsight is great, just a drug deal gone wrong. Regardless, make no mistake it’s a serious and JJ’s fortunate he was allowed to return.

Agree, and would venture that (regardless of team allegiance) most if not, everyone (unless they’ve been in a hole the past decade) would concur DD’s incompetence. The program took a giant regressive step back he was a disgrace.

*I jest … well, kinda anyway

2. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Once the truth was known, yeah I could give a rat’s ass. Nonetheless, just because it’s a drug deal between f—kups rather than them holding an innocent doesn’t diminish the severity of the act itself, court doesn’t distinguish

3. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Now that’s funny. Served his dumbass right

4. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Nothing to be proud of yet you boast? Why, in support of your previous post? Silly. The boys did a stupid thing and it was a serious offense no two-ways about.

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Look at how the case was ultimately resolved. That tells you how "serious" it was.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

How do you feel about this hire?

7. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Defining the seriousness of this (or any) crime by outcome? As a lawyer you know (or should know) better