RUMOR: Butch Punched Mack Crowder in the face

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by SGMVols, Oct 4, 2015.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Oof. Travis has been killing him lately

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

"Coach V, will you please share your best lesson plan with the group? "

Coach V:" Sometimes I unlock the door and throw them a ball. Sometimes I throw them the keys and tell them to get their own damn ball."

Actual response in an actual inservice.....

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Did anyone slow clap

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Was more like uncontrolled laughter. Except for the facilitator who stood in stunned silence with her mouth agape. Was the single greatest inservice moment of my career.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

DaaaaaaaaaĆ aaaamn

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

He wasn't asked a single question about failing to go for two at UF, during last Monday's presser.

Forgive me for having no faith in the local media, asking about this.

7. Hope Butch shows up at the presser with a shiner and a fat lip from Azzanni.

8. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

just found this posted

From LWSVOL a couple hours ago

Quote:
    Let me attempt clarify from my standpoint. I'll attempt but no some will not be satisfied no matter what is said.

I responded to an someone's post on another site that I had heard what they posted. He is someone I know to be well connected with the athletic program. Does not work there but knows lots of people. I just confirmed I had heard what he heard. To timeline it it was in August that I heard this.

Since this morning, I have been traveling back home and dealing with new grandchildren born this past week. So first opportunity to say anything.

During the day I have received many emails, texts and several phone calls. I have spoken with others I trust. I trust these sources in addition to the source that initially told me about the incident.

Based on what as been said to me I do believe there was an incident in August between coach and a player. There is no way, based on what I've heard overall, that I can say what occurred during that incident. I would not speculate what may have happened. It was an incident. I was not there to see for myself.

I can say from being around this football program for many years that there have been a lot of incidences between coaches and players. Some were physical. Most were not just shouting at one another.

I doubt this was a big deal at all. probably just normal actions within major college football programs.

9. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Saw this nugget on TOS.....

"Of 127 FBS schools, 6 have led by 13+ every game. Florida St, Baylor, LSU, Navy, Temple & Tennessee.The Vols are 2-3. Those others are 20-0."

That's about the most damning statistic that I have ever seen.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

So, there was an incident. It may have gotten physical, but may not have. There have been a ton of incidents in program history, however. Some were physical, and some were not.

Vintage LWS.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Stats like these are outside clutter. We're 3 plays - 3 momentum plays - from being 5-0.

12. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

13. NorrisAlan

Wait, so all I have to do to become an "insider" is claim I have received calls, that may or may not have been real, that reveal that something happened, unless it didn't, and if it did, it was with this person unless it wasn't?

Message board fame, here I come!

Unless I don't.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

UT football's YouTube channel always uploads post-game interviews with players. They're up for all games this season. But, no player interviews after Arky.

Did players not speak to media afterward? Maybe something did go down in the locker room post-game.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I know Evan Berry did.

They also disable comments on post-game interviews now.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Butch has gone into Kim Jong Un mode.

17. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Such a coward.

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Watch Butch's presser. He's only up there taking questions for 10 minutes or so, and then he's immediately relieved by players, on the same video.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I refuse

20. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Can't stomach a jones presser. Interested in how the players acted though.