Rumors That Heads Are Gonna Roll Today

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 30, 2011.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

He needs to be taught how to run. He's got the body and enough speed, but stands straight up going through the hole.

I'd love for Alden Hill to be the second coming of Peyton Hillis. I'd run him 30 times a game.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Given the lack of senior leadership, it is totally not Lane's fault that he struggled after leaving the gate.

Even I'm not sure if the above is sarcasm.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I will stand by needing a butt kicking OL and RB coach to change the running game. They are not currently on staff.

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I think the OL needs to drop 15 lbs. a man, while we are at it.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes he does. That's why he had the hell beat out of him by the time MTSU rolled around.

It would be nice especially if he has any kind of speed whatsoever.

Chino Fontenette was the man responsible for RBs last year. That makes me want to cry.

6. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Sherman's buyout is $8 million, but UT has to go and [ussy pay] up over $5 million....

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Lane will get much bigger over the next two years...the honest truth is why did we not land a 5 star back this year? I mean this is UT we have a line...and? I do not get it...Fulmer could of landed a 5 and 4 star back sitting on his ass with this depth chart at RB...The offensive coaching staff as a whole has failed in recruiting and coaching this year...

8. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

We need to trademark that phrase and get that domain name right now.

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

If that makes you melancholy, you should watch Kiffin's coaching show from after the UCLA game. It's awesome.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

What do you mean? We got that 175 lb stud from Georgia that flies WAY under the radar coming in. Of course, his 5'6 stature aids him in staying below the radar deck.

No offense to our shorties.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Because an incompetent Kurtis Roper is better than no one coaching running backs.

12. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

lol

good memories
    [​IMG]

meh memories
    [​IMG]

13. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Sigh.

14. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Does anyone here subscribe to the bullshit that firing Dooley now would mean that no coach worth a shit would come here to be the 4th coach in 4 years?

IMO, if Dooley gets canned this year, Hart knows damn well that the check book better be wide open. If that is the case, my guess is that money talks.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It would be the 3rd in 4 years though but still, no

16. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Absolutely not.

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

[uck fay] Kiffin's traitorous ass.

18. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

schadjoe Joe Schad
    UCLA inquired about Boise State coach Chris Petersen but the school has been told he will not be a candidate

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Means nothing until a coach in hired not named Chris Petersen

20. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Well, apparently Nance is transferring.