Scathing article on 60 minutes crew arrested in Lebanon

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Apr 16, 2016.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Shouldn't you be telling me? I'd say it is because they came here as a tight cultural enclave.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Didn't happen in Hawaii

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I love it. Expect similar expectations of precision.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I already have multiple times. Yeah if there is one thing white America loves it's people who come to this country, stick to themselves, and don't attempt to assimilate to American culture.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

A simple "I was wrong" would suffice

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

You don't think there was racism anywhere else?

Tell me then Voldad, what is it about African Americans that has caused these woes? Not symptoms, tell me the root cause.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're going in circles. WHY does one have a far higher two parent household rate, etc?

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're wrong all the time and never say shit. You were wrong 1 minute ago saying there were no internment camps in Hawaii.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Racism?

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

No you were wrong

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's why it was called an internment camp and held thousands of Japanese-Americans. A simple "I was wrong" will suffice.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Slavery limited to Southern States that ended in 1865 is keeping them down today?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Jim Crow laws were not a factor? Segregation and the Civil Rights were just empty rabble-rousing? The statistics we already all agreed existed regarding incarceration and sentences doesn't exist? The drug war being deliberately targeted towards blacks by the admission of White House staff is no biggie?

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

No it held thousands of prisoners of war. The fact they were Japanese isnt relavant. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honouliuli_Internment_Camp

I don't know why I bother

Did you read the article? Your own article says it was a prisoner of war camp. Unbelievable

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I suspect there was racism in the North, West, Midwest, etc. I suspect that racism was not limited to Blacks. I suspect that it included Asians, Catholics, Irish, etc.

Do you think that the racism experienced by Blacks in the other areas of the country exceeded the racism experienced by these other groups?

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Why are they worse off today than then compared to their white counterparts if those things were the problem?

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

How did Southern State Jim Crow Laws and actions that necessitated Civil Right marches in the South; hold down Blacks in the North, West, and Midwest?