SpartacusVols

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, May 31, 2012.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Same here

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Dooley gave volly's mom cancer?

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It's an escape away from her life. I believe she views the program the same way a child views a parent before they learn that they're just human.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've come to accept that some people just don't want to learn the truth because of reasons such as this.

5. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Dude I was arguing with in the Dools WR thread. He said Dooley has done a solid job of proving himself.

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I agree completely. Just probably not the same way.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Proving what? I that he is joker Phillips and Randy Sanders [itch bay]

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I got to the part where Spart said that recruits don't look at W/L record and stopped. There's no point in reading on.

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

She's the perfect example of the type of mentality that keeps cults in business. Just another delusional person who buys whatever is being sold.

10. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I have no idea. He also seemed to think it was funny that I went to ETSU. I didn't go to ETSU, so I chose to ignore that.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He only meant to give her herpes, but you know how only he can make a shitty situation worse. Sad story.

Anyway, Jay handled it very gentlemanly. I would have gone the other way.

12. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

It's nice to know that I can come over here and say what I want to. The 8th posters may not agree with what I'm saying, but they let me say it without being moderated. I'm sorry Vollygirl's mother is sick, but everyone doesn't have to use Tennessee Athletics as their happy zone. Anyone making that kind of money should be expected to succeed.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I always told my parents that, if my career choice didn't work out, then my fall back was as a cult leader. What I didn't realize at the time was that these boards could be my education. I really think I could pull it off now, and, oh man, think of the possible benefits! Money and poon.

I think I will PM her.

14. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

The characterizations of Dooley by the Doolanders after the fact will be a sight to behold.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Good thing freak had the foresight to stop your evil ways.

16. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

They'll all say they knew he would fail, but chose to support him "for the good of the program."

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You guys don’t get it. Some people need the sunshine pumping on the message board of their favorite sports team to distract from the inadequacies in their personal lives. IMO.

18. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

"Maybe I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but at least I wasn't on here every day tearing down the program and killing recruiting."

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Now that is spot on

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Wow.