Start The Clock...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by OrangeBlood79, Oct 18, 2014.

1. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

We'll Kentucky it up somehow

2. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Defense has significantly improved this year....Offense is a dumpster fire....And with Worley having an injury to his throwing shoulder, if they burn Dobbs' redshirt again this season, then his ass had better be starting because Peterman is a [dadgum] turnover machine.

3. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

I really don't see a reason to redshirt Dobbs. I don't think he's ever going to be a superstar but Jauan Jennings may be.

4. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Seriously, I've never seen a player cough up the ball so easily...every damn time he's on the field.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I like it.

6. JayVols

Been on the road for 13 hours with 2 to go. I dont uunderstand. Please elaborate.

7. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

I'm gonna need a brown paper bag for next week.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't think we're going to make the playoff.

9. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Florida's clock is running much faster than Tennessee's apparently. It kills me that they will almost certainly make a move before UT, and we unable to take any advantage of the Muschamp debacle.

10. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I think it even took Doofus longer than 1 1/2 years to get the first paper bag out. That girl in the crowd is smarter than 99% of the fanbase.

11. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Playoff? Don't talk about playoff. You kidding me? Playoff?!

I just hope we can win a game! Another game.

12. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

I'd fire Mahoney tonight. Marcus Jackson has regressed.

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I'd bet they grab Mullen, so it's not like we'd be competing with them for a hire. Gruden will own him.

14. JayVols

When you lie with dogs, you get fleas.

15. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

There's still a chance.

We just need to start getting creative. Like strategic meteor strikes.

16. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

We had our chance.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I said the exact same thing earlier.

18. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

Go find a Steve Stripling to coach the line and go forward. What Stripling has done with this line is nothing short of amazing. Barnett has a lot of natural talent but Stripling is going to have that kid in NYC for the first round picks here in a couple of years.

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I'm impressed with the defensive staff.

20. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

We had more than 1 fumble tonight that was not due to a hard hit. I fear our whole team is being reinforced with how to lose and lose in an embarrassing way. We looked so Dooley tonight and I just don't see how we can get better. Worley and Peterman curl up in the fetal position before contact is even made. That is a contagious mindset. North even dropped a pass. I wonder if playing losing football is contagious. I can think of no reason to watch the rest of the season. We would have to win 3 of our last 4 to go to a bowl (we ain't beating Bama) and I fear a KY loss. The last coach to lose to KY in his 2nd season was the Dooley. I just can't stop thinking of Dooley and Dooley football. It is sickening.