Start The Clock...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by OrangeBlood79, Oct 18, 2014.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

They are hellbent on running the spread. This is the dumbest offensive coaching staff in America. I can't for the life of me figure out why they won't leave a tight end and backs in to help these crappy tackles out.

2. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Is Gruden 2017 an unrealistic possibility?

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Would HAVE to get rid of Cheek and Hart first. Hart will likely be gone. I have no idea how we will get rid of Cheek.

4. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I'd prefer Gruden 2015...maybe we can start standing on the strip with donation buckets that read "Buyout Butch"

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Yes, because top shelf coaches are just clamoring to come to Tennessee... we're screwed until 2016...

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Butch is outclassed. Our defense is good enough to have us at least 6-1. Our offense doesn't even try to lose it in new ways. It's the same old shit week in and week out. I can't take this crap anymore. What the hell does this guy need to see to realize his crap isn't working?

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Doug Matthews just destroyed Bajakian. He said he doesn't understand why we don't put an extra te on the line to block. He doesn't understand why we don't line down instead of standing up. He also is questioning why we don't use North more.

8. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Basically, I think it takes Hart giving him an ultimatum; Fire Bajakian or else...and that won't happen, from either party.

9. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

If that happens y'all would have to win some kind of award for paying the "greatest number of football coaches while unemployed by your school in a 7 year time period".

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We had the hottest name in college football lined up to take the job last time. That was after our dipshit AD got us publicly rejected by two other guys, making sure Strong knew he wasn't the top choice. And of course we sent Jimmy Cheek up to Louisville to seal the deal. With any halfway competent AD we follow up the worst coach in conference history with the top candidate in the country. Point being, we can hire a good coach.

11. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Did you say WIN???

12. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Why does everybody keep forgetting that Kentucky is awful?

LSU remembered it.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Because they beat us with a WR at qb before.

Nothing is out of question with the Cliched C**t at the helm.

14. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Is Kentucky anymore awful than we are?

15. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

Thanks to Precious, they probably have a better OL

16. cotton

Yes.

Their offense is just as inept. There is absolutely no comparison of the offensive skill positions outside of QB (which is actually a pretty good comparison.) Their defense is not as good.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'd say their offense is better. We may have the edge in skill positions, but mismanagement easily negates that.

18. cotton

Their offense only seems better bc of SC, which I think was an anomaly.

Check the Florida and LSU games instead. Hell, Vandy shut them out in the 2nd half. Their offense blows.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

At least they had spurts of productivity against Florida. Our offense literally gave back the points our defense handed them.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The clock started for Butch when he started getting pissy with the media and fans