Start The Clock...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by OrangeBlood79, Oct 18, 2014.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I'd like to see a comparison of the Alabama roster in 07 to the one Jones inherited at Tennessee. I'm pretty sure it was just as bad, except for maybe the offensive line. You never heard this type of stupidity from Saban, but again, he knew/knows he can coach. We've got a guy who is hoping he can pull a Jimbo with talent.

2. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Very Volly Girl-esque, IMO, of Jarnigan.

3. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I don't think so. Shula was recruiting pretty good if I remember right.

4. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I asked in another thread, but I will ask again--why would anybody want to preserve Dobbs' redshirt? I seriously do not understand how this is a thing.

5. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

Wasn't there a rumor that Dobbs' family requested that he be redshirted?

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Just redshirt this ********** and get it over with. I'm frankly tired of hearing about him and his redshirt.

I'm not mad at you, just venting

7. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

Courtesy of VQ:

do you really think all this negative postings are helping
    This team. They hear everything. They are not deaf dumb and blind. If you don't realize you are trying to tear down everything butch is trying to build back up then you are blind. If you truly love UT then stop before too much damage is done.
    10/19 7:40 PM | IP: Logged

8. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Just like the Dooleyites.

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

It says that IP posted that. Closet posivol??

10. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

Lol, unless IP posts under the name VolunteerDeb On VQ I doubt it.

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

a female? no wonder, is that vollygal on VQ? women and sports, the two don't mix

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

These fans are doing just as much damage by supporting a crap product. Imagine if they had their wish and Dooley was still here

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Should have hired coach BK first to build the program. That's the part of the process that we skipped.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My name for her is Volunteer****

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This team doesn't have to hear us [itch bay]ing, all they have to do is look up at the scoreboard. All it takes is one defensive player to ask the offense, how about you guys take your heads out of your ass and maybe score a point or two. It's not rocket science.

16. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Yes.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Their [dadgum] head coach is saying more things detrimental to the team than every message board post in the history of the world.

That doesn't even cover how his incompetence on game day hurts.

18. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

When we went up 3-0, I looked at my wife and said,"we need to walk off the field and go home now!"

19. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

I think we did.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Everyone around the campfire (we were listening to the radio) said that. I am sure all of Vol Nation said it in concert.