The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Plane flying over Stadium with banner - "Butch ur Mom still loves you"

2. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

*yuo

3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Bong....Bong....Bong....Bong...Bong....Bong...Bong.....Bong...Bong....Bong....Bong....Bonnnnnnnng....

Pack your bags Botch.... Get the [uck fay] out!!

bigpapavol likes this.
  4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

5. Volalum

Volalum Member

Leave his ass in Bammerland

warhammer likes this.
  6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Has to be the end. This can't go on any longer. It's simply cruel, at this point, to all parties involved.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I think the sum[itch bay] is broke.

A-Smith likes this.
  8. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

. Nvm

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

They should pull a USC and leave his ass on the tarmac.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Unfortunately, this is an atomic clock, with a half life of 273 bazillion years.

11. Savage Orange

Sure seems that way...

12. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Honestly, I would enjoy one of Tenny’s long-winded orations on the dysfunctional and ego-riddled AD and booster machine that has vexed us so long.

I hated ddiapos but I didn’t have to deal with him as long. This is excruciating. I don’t give any money to the UTAD as 6 kids tend to limit your discretionary spend. So I am insignificant.

But to quote Stepbrothers, “Anything else?...Yeah [uck fay] YOU!” That’s to Currie. No matter what good comes of this you are a pompous assed douche bag for making this drag out. NYY said...in so many words ( so I apologize for my take NYY),

I am a literal peon in this universe but I know how to fire someone. Did it 2 weeks ago. Might again within 30 days. What the hell good is it accomplishing to wait? This stupid assed game of chicken over a few dollars. Get that bastard out you damned bureaucrat!!! Sip your damn tea and crumpets while you and your arrogant entourage laugh about those irrationally desperate fans. I am so damned pissed at you I couldn’t proclaim it from a high enough mountaintop. I hate my damn university. But what the hell do you care? I am a commoner. Put your balls on or give me the title. I cannot be any more eloquent than [uck fay] YOU JOHN CURRIE!!! I don’t give a shit who you hire. You might win the hire but you screwed the fire.

13. Volsfan31

Volsfan31 Member

JAV was asked if there was any truth to John Harbaugh’s agent reaching out to our AD. He said he had heard that, but couldn’t confirm for a fact that it happened.

14. Savage Orange

That just doesn't even SOUND true...

15. Volsfan31

Volsfan31 Member

I feel the same, although he has been mentioned as a possibility for a college job before. Also, he apparently got a contract extension earlier this year, but it only added a year to his deal. He is now under contract to 2019.

16. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Has any school's settle hire ever replaced their dream hire at another school? Unrealistic scenario, it would be like Dooley angling for Saban's job.

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Bump.

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Im starting to believe Jones is here through Vandy.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

2018?

20. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Same