The Death of Ahmaud Arbery

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, May 5, 2020.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

"The T opens ladies and gentlemen, and the team come racing on to The Field here in The Stadium, Its football time in here."

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Video of him breaking windows at the autozone circulated right as the rioting began in Minneapolis. In fact, this was the first vandalism reported (before the target looting/fire, which is very close by). I posted something about it in this thread around the end of May shortly after it happened.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I believe you. I just don't remember it.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I forgot that there is a 2 minute 911 recording of the woman in Louisville's boyfriend that is direct physical evidence that the officers' account is not accurate. They let her bleed out.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Evidently there would be no riots and looting if this guy hasnt facilitated, so its his fault. The people burning and stealing stuff woulda stayed peaceful. Not their fault

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

The feds left Portland and things have cooled back off. Not shocking.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That’s an interesting and incorrect way of spinning it.

what you meant to say is that the state government actually started keeping order with state police and that the feds may leave if the state keeps the peace and rioters stop attacking the federal courthouse.

there still was an attack on it last night but wasn’t nearly as effective, since they couldn’t use protesters as cover

InVolNerable likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Talk about spin.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I remember when people stormed a government building, destroyed materials inside, shit on the floor quite literally, wielded firearms against federal agents, and ultimately were completely let off the hook by the Trump administration. So it makes any attempt to spin the events in Portland as being worthy of permanently maiming people and illegally detaining people, well, ridiculous.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I guess the truth is spinning.

State and local government failed to keep the peace and let the area fall into chaos.

A group of violent activists used that chaos to carry out attacks on the courthouse for 50 something days.

state police starts doing their job and the chaos dies down and the violent activists get squashed easily without the cover of a crowd

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Also it has been ruled that the detaining the two individuals wasn’t illegal

14. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

It’s been going on for 50 some odd days dude

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Don't you just hate when people force you to lose your free will. Man breaks window forces people to loot and burn buildings. Feds appear forces people to burn buildings.

I hate when that happens.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

And it is still going. That's what it is like in a free country. But things escalated when the feds fed directly into the narrative that the rule of law is not evenly enforced and that law enforcement wasn't subject to it.

17. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

It's been escalated in Portland for years now and No in Free countries you don't consistently hurl objects and try to set fire to a courthouse.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you can expect most Americans to react violently to being gassed or shot at. I would even count on it.

19. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Lol, there are hundreds of videos of gas being launched into crowds of protesters in response to half a dozen rowdy people in the front. I can watch a Navy veteran's raised arms get beaten and one broken as he just stands there, in clear violation of his 1st amendment RIGHT to assembly.