The Eclipse

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Aug 14, 2017.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

See, what you do is you take that Moon Pie, and you heat it up but not until you have already used that microwave for something else. Then you top it with the ice cream. Now, this is the important part. You take that Goo Goo Cluster that you nuked before the moon pie and sit it on top of that ice cream and you have the classic "Hot Cold Hot" combo. You wash all this shit down with an RC Cola.

20 years later? You amputate your left foot. But it was all worth it

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

This dude knows how to match fine beverages with dessert.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Only thing more liked only because they ate it as a kid than moon pies is chitlins and RC cola. Stuff is nasty.

4. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Prolly a cheese whizz and Vienna sausage fan, too. And for the record, i am as American as andouille sausage and crepes Suzette.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Chocodile, keebler fudge stix and stripes, Oreos..the list is endless before a moon pie. Why you gotta heat it up. You can heat up a 7 day donut and make,it edible

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Vienna sausage is the best. I ate some tonight.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's awesome when you're starving

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

vienna sausage wetness seeping thru my white bread and all the way thru the paper bag in elementary school was embarrassing. That and spam with mustard.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I like them with saltines

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Can't hide money if you could make sandwiches with them.

Potted meat sandwiches might be one of the nastiest foods out there.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I find it comforting that we all reasonably trusted astronomers and other relevant experts that an eclipse would occur today, and so many made arrangements to enjoy or at least bear witness to it. Now if only we could all apply the same level of enthusiasm to getting in better shape for our health, managing our personal finances better, and generally just planning for the future a little bit every day.

12. fl0at_

I sat in my office, and did nothing.

But I did eat a salad.

13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Yes sir. No hunting trip is complete without them. And Busch diesel to wash it down.

14. fl0at_

I've never been hunting without a can of Vienna sausages. Not ever.

I bet I still have a can in my blind bag right now. Somehow they are always pushing the expiration date, which makes each one probably 3 years old. And they always get eaten.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Vienna sausages are one thing from my childhood I left in my childhood

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Didn't realize we had a bunch of communists moon pie haters here.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My dad and I were hunting on Kentucky Lake, about 10 am we started rummaging for food. We found one frozen can of Vienna sausages.

We attempted to thaw them out over a little propane heater and they melted into a soupy mess.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Homemade pimento cheese is must have hunting food

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I love them. Not as easy to get down here, you can find them, but not as easy. I drink a YooHoo with them.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I checked our load charts from the eclipse. The load charts show how much power people use during the day. You could see a significant dip in power consumption around 1:30 to 2:00. I think we got a 75% eclipse, but you could definitely feel the temperature drop.