The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I feel like you fall into the group of people who grew up watching MJ who would defend him as the greatest ever even if someone came along and outperformed MJ in every measurable way.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, since the Bulls were so terrible that Jordan scoring 63 points wasn't enough to win against one of the greatest teams ever. Surely, they would have won that game with DeLonte West.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

That's not debatable.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Who's the best team the Bulls ever beat in The Finals? Nobody worth a ****.

5. Unimane

Well, when someone actually does this, then we'll see. I do agree with Hat about one thing, James is not done yet.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Suns had a good record

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, that's not debatable

8. Unimane

Yeah, Magic and Worthy were scrubs. And, I'd put those Trail Blazers as good as anything James has played or better. They had the misfortune of playing during the runs of the Pistons and Bulls.

9. hatvol96

Jordan fan boys are the worst. They fellate an utterly disgusting human being who only won when given Pippen, Kukoc, Grant, Harper, Cartwright, et al.

10. hatvol96

If you think that Blazers team was as good as the Spurs, just [dadgum] quit watching hoops. You obviously have zero ****ing idea what you are viewing.

11. Unimane

Why am I supposed to give a shit about if he was a good guy or not when determining who was the better player?

12. hatvol96

Magic and Worthy at that point in their careers were not even better than Durant, Westbrook, and Harden. Look how short their window was after that. Also, they were coached by that retard Mike Dunleavy.

13. Unimane

Is my opinion about their personal attributes supposed to be reflected in that determination? How many guys cheated on their wives versus the other team?

The funny thing in all of this is that I like LeBron. Quite a bit, actually. I appreciate his game and the fact that he is selfless enough to play for Team USA, among other aspects. He's just not as good as Jordan was, no shame in this.

14. hatvol96

What Hall of Famer, top 50 guy in his prime has LeBron ever played with?

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Wade?

16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

They had 2 rings in 3 years when Dwayne Wade was still good. Wade was pathetic in the playoffs that last year.

17. hatvol96

It's about the Spurs winning a bunch of titles and that Blazers crew never winning anything. Really? One team was coached by Rick Adelman and the other was coached by the greatest strategist in NBA history. Also, please tell me who on those Portland teams were better than their counterparts on the Spurs.

18. hatvol96

Not in his prime.

19. Unimane

You don't think Wade will be in the HOF? I'm also of the opinion that Pippen is a borderline top 50 guy, at best. He was a great second fiddle, but there were a lot of guys in the history of the league that were better at leading their teams than him.

20. Unimane

Huh? Dude was 28 when LeBron joined the Heat.