The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

In Milan you buy the jersey and take it over to the guy who does the letters & numbers and they’ll put about whatever you want on it

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yeah, but then you get all the dumb lines on top of the vowels, and you have a soccer jersey with Grant Williams on the back. Nobody wants that.

A-Smith and NashVol11 like this.
  3. JohnnyQuickkick

It’s more about the process than the details

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Correct. I was joking, Data.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Honestly thinking about just buying a bright orange UT shirt and wearing that. I probably could have gotten a reaction out of Grant had he seen a single bright orange shirt in the crowd during warm ups. My gray UT shirt with orange letters doesn't stand out as much.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Sounds like the Jazz duo could be coming to an end soon.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I usually just wear overalls with no shirt and hold my straw hat over my heart while whistling across a brown jug. He'll notice.

NashVol11 and Indy like this.
  8. JohnnyQuickkick

Oh. Ha ha

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Completely unshocked we are turning the ball over, aren't ready to play after a good win, and allowing wide open three after wide open three. 1-1 going to Milwaukee isn't bad.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lots of game left, but even a loss isn't a bad thing. They accomplished what they needed to in Boston. Now just win the home games.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The way we are losing is bothersome. It's the same deficiencies we've shown all year. We are terrible on perimeter defense and been blown out in a disturbing number of games this year. What concerns me most is Boston has been effective in guarding Giannis and he hasn't played well yet in this series. I hope he doesn't go Old Giannis and try to force everything. Game 3 will be very telling because this one is done. They shit the bed tonight and I'm not sure they really cared too much by the look of it.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Grant Williams lit it up!

13. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Loose ball foul on Green was an absolutely atrocious call.

14. doolmeonce

doolmeonce Member

It was. At least the atrocious calls are approaching even though.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Big night for Ja.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Who's more likely to get a max offer? Harden or Kyrie?

17. JohnnyQuickkick

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The Geek Freak

Indy likes this.
  19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Looks like I jumped the gun early. Lots of tickets up for cheaper now. Only a few that are cheaper and what I would consider “better” than the ones we got, but it still stings a little. Could have probably saved $60-$80 total.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ben Simmons is having back surgery?