The (Unofficial) NBA Finals Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, Jun 11, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Did Jordan catch any crap for deciding to pursue baseball?

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Westbrook is straight up going off.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Terrible no-call against wade on Durant......that's terrible

4. TennTradition

Big swing there.

The no call was big, but Lebron is making a difference out there. My preference is for the Thunder to win, but Lebron has played big when it has mattered.

5. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Dammit Westbrook...after such a huge game too

6. TennTradition

Bone, Meet Head.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What happened with Westbrook? I've just stopped watching the Finals.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The difference has been that the Miami scrubs are outplaying the Thunder's non-Big Two. [uck fay]ing Mario Chalmers made them look like crap and Battier thinks he's back at Duke. OKC hasn't done anything to keep James out of the lane and LeBron has hit from the outside. Finals MVP, for sure.

Like I said earlier, the Thunder needed Game 3 badly and they didn't get it. Without that third game, I didn't think they stood much of a chance and it's working out that way.

9. TennTradition

Purposely gave a foul after a jump ball went to the heat with 5 seconds on the shot clock....must have thought the clock fully reset rather than going from 0.8 sec to 5 sec.

10. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Hardin was terrible offensively tonight. They shouldn't have let him touch it in the 4th.

Westbrook's foul was unfortunate and tarnished an otherwise memorable performance.

11. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

13 seconds left, OKC down 3, there's a held ball and Chalmers gets it after the jump. This resets the shot clock to 5, not 24, but Westbrook didn't know that so he intentionally fouled Chalmers. Instead of probably getting a shot to tie the game, they go down 5 and it's over.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Face meet palm

13. coopersarah

coopersarah New Member

Every time OKC gets the lead then lose it back my heart smiles and jump into joy :popcorn:
    MIA vs OKC is quite unpredictable :rolleyes:

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

New emoticons in a single post record for the 8th. Welcome

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Lebron better close this sucker out. If not he will go down as the biggest choke artist in history. The pressure on the guy has to be unbelievable.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's got this. He looks way more dependable this time around

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He did look a lot more collected in the late game from the highlights I saw.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think this even goes back to Oklahoma City. I think it's over tomorrow.

19. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

And this is coming from a guy who would probably fellate Larry Bird if given the opportunity

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Concur