Tyler Summit Resigns for Inappropriate Balls Depth

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tenacious D, Apr 7, 2016.

1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Wonder if he laid his scrotum on her head.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think he's saying that's all emotional fluff and isn't important. He's a mid 20's guy that ****ed another mid 20's girl. I don't think all of your reasons played into it at all.

He's a guy that had a chance at some tail and didn't turn it down.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you severely underestimate how serious of an offense this is. he'd be better off having paid for players.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Not surprised you're overreacting to this.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

surely he's smart enough to know if he got caught he'd get fired and have serious problems finding future employment. that takes a level of stupidity and entitlement well beyond your normal horny 25 year old.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm speaking from the mind of his future employers. not sure what this has to do with me.

7. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

He could find better tail than the chubby girl from his team. His career coaching women has to be done.

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I didn't either. If he weren't married, my thoughts were kinda "dumb, but what do you expect?" He'd be able to sell himself pretty easily if he got a little older, settled down with a wife, and called this a youthful indiscretion (with a player who was only three years his junior--not gonna be on the table when he's 35, let alone 50). Add in the cheating aspect, and it (1) makes me feel a lot worse for people involved (his wife), (2) makes me think worse of him, and (3) makes the "I've matured, give me another job" story tougher to sell. I imagine he will get back into coaching at some point, but it'll be a tough row to hoe. Might've just thrown away his marriage and his career.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

No, you're definitely speaking for only yourself.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he's in a position of authority and she's a student and his future career prospects are based off of paper pushers terrified of being sued willing to overlook his indiscretion and hope it doesn't happen again. all in an industry that losses money for the average school=. he's ****ed married or not.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you seriously think some administrator is going to take the risk and legal liability of hiring a guy who has ****ed a player all for the benefit of hiring a semi competent women's basketball coach? how stupid do you think people are? he's not urban meyer or nick saban

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yes. You live in America right?

13. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

married or not, he did wrong. married or not, he's in a tough spot. But I think you have an easier time selling the redemption story a few years down the road if you can sell (1) older and wiser ("I was 25"), (2) in a leadership role too early ("I shouldn't have tried to coach kids that were basically my age"), and (3) a life stage transition ("now that I'm married (and have a family of my own?), I'd never do something like that"). They don't make it an easy sell, but they make it doable. Take out #3, and it becomes more difficult.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Hold up. You don't think a future employer would have to balk at a married cat nailing a player?

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes. do you? or do you think it's still 1950?

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I think it'll take time, and many probably will balk, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's one somebody out there who would be willing to give him a shot.

17. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

All of those things are true, but they don't have anything to do with this.

18. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Pretty much.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Give it 8-10 years and unless it comes out this wasn't the only chick he'll have another job if he wants it.

People tend to forget stuff.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

In 5-10, no. People forget stuff all the time.