UT's Offense is Compared to Unhygienic Genitalia

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Nov 29, 2014.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Just imagine if Hart wasn't a cocky [Penis], we would have a coach who could both coach and recruit. Smh

2. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Nice one. Eff you.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Even still, for these things to happen the offensive staff will have to do something they've shown they are incapable of, playing towards the strengths of their talent. Dobbs for instance cannot be asked to throw solely from the drop back. That's not his strength and the last two games we saw Bigeastian do nothing but keep him in a collapsing pocket.

4. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

We need to win the East next year. We really should win it.

5. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

"Well Rob(Rob Lewis-Volquest), I think the best coaches are the ones that mold their schemes around the players that they have, and uh so you know, this year we didn't have a running quarterback we made a change mid way through the year, he's a drop back passer(referencing his former Cincinnati team) so you know, we're going to play to the strengths of our players and our offense is quarterback oriented....We'll base our offense around the quarterback's skills set." -Butch Jones (Introductory press conference)

So according to this, we don't have the best coaches.

6. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I'm just watching the 2013 Vandy game because I haven't seen it in full yet, but our first play from scrimmage is run from the I and it's a trap play. The ****.

EDIT: two in a row?!

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That is something that's worried me. Butch's offense was still pretty effective against Big East defenses even when he didn't have a mobile QB. I'm not sure if he insisted on running these read option (or whatever the hell you want to call those handoffs) plays, but it could just be that defenses are too damn athletic for this stuff at the SEC level.