When and what do you want to hear from Dave Hart?

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by Lexvol, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

At what point does he get out in front of all of this bullshit? I know it is only Monday night. Just curious.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Tonight.
    We are going in a new direction.

3. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

We're gonna be speaking with several "BIG FISH" coaches over the next few days. Stay tuned....

4. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I got to stop trying to pay attention to Tennessee coaching discussions.

People talk about change and big names and it gets interesting, but it inevitably ends up being underwhelming.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Tomorrow. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the 23rd head coach of your Tennessee Volunteers, Jon Gruden.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Or Bob Stoops.

Either one, I'll be happy

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I feel he needs to say something.

8. BigOrangeBeech

This. Either would be a great hire in my mind.

9. BigOrangeBeech

Just wish it would happen, but at this point, it is all wishful thinking. Wish I was wrong.

10. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

1. JT5 I wish you were not trolling...

2. Hart should speak when he has something to say...if all the "fish" are not interested he has no choice but to come out and say Dooley is our guy. If he lands one...as soon as he is sure it is hooked he will speak...what else can he do? The fact he views Sumlin as a better fit considering the fragile nature of our program should speak volumes...no offense to Sumlin but he is not a big fish...he has that potential but it really shows Hart already realize Dooley is a "Dead Fish"

11. Beechervol

If your not gonna bring anything to this fine thread. Get Out!

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Sumlin will be a big time coach at a big time BCS school before his career is over. He's done nothing but win and improve situations where he's been.

That being said, Tennessee shouldn't have to hire a guy like Sumlin. A proven winner can be had if the money is spent.

13. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Who would be an example of a proven winner Tennessee could get?

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I'm not. That's what I want to hear him say. Gruden or Stoops would thrill me. I'm really hoping for Jim Harbaugh, but don't want to be unrealistic.

15. BigOrangeBeech

Watch it there Gus. I bring some valuable insight to this thread. You need to get your a-double off your chair and help find us a coach.

16. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hart's silence isn't exactly a ringing endorsement for Dooley.

17. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Exactly JT5...he is just examining options...Dooley is not in the Captain's chair right now IMO...he could be but decisions are being made and nothing will be leaked...we just sit and refresh message boards until it happens...

18. Beechervol

BigOrangeBeech needs to be banned for no input.

19. BigOrangeBeech

I was thinking the same thing. Makes you wonder a bit if he goes a few more days without saying anything. Maybe I'm looking too much into that.

20. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

D'Antonio, huh?