White teacher wins discrimination lawsuit

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by InVolNerable, Aug 9, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Technically you didn't ask a question, you gave a command. And he did respond.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm speaking of voldad's question

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Interesting in that I just missed the post? The "plus power" part lends racism to be more than just petty intolerances and prejudices with power giving racism more bite and systematic. Associating it with hillbilly rednecks or whatever probably stems from the time in which those poor whites actually wielded a fair amount of power to go along with their prejudices.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Systematic huh? QED

When did poor white people yield a fair amount of power? This I gotta hear.

5. Unimane

Ah, so only the ones you consider to be anti-white count?

6. Unimane

When? Probably when they could lynch or kill a black person without any recourse against them. Of course, that's just probably that anti-white hysteria that I teach.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I have no problem pointing out a white racist. You fall all over yourself to excuse away any racist behavior by anyone who isn't white.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You can't be serious. What does that "power" do for the 99.9 percent of white people who never committed a violent crime against a black person in that era? That's what you consider "quite a bit of power?" You are everything I have said you are and more.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I love it. A poor white person who has never touched a black person in anger is a racist because if they wanted to lynch a black person they might get away with it. But if a poor black guy beat a white person to death because of the color of his skin he's not a racist because he might get convicted. This is the type of garbage you teach?

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Don't be so sure about that.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You didn't see me defending stearling

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm just glad most of you guys have at least semi-accepted this Melungeon. It's a positive step in minority relations.

14. Unimane

Not exactly pointing one out. Had it been Owner Al Sharpton, surely your outrage would be couched in similar terms?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  15. Unimane

So, now it's not "When?", meaning no one and now it's a small percentage? Your "You are everything I thought and more" is simply a manifestation of your personal experiences, perceptions, etc. as you repeatedly take my statements and greatly exaggerate or twist them to your suiting.

At the very least, I feel I accomplished something since I got you to defend poor people, for once.

16. Beechervol

Slightly tolerate.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

See how fast we drop you if you lost that tailgate spot

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I can live with slightly tolerate & being used.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Droski, your uni witch hunt is such BS.

20. Beechervol

Didnt your name get pitched out there pretty early?