Woody Allen is Alleged Pedophile - Hollywood Outraged

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Feb 4, 2014.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I never really got The Passion of the Christ is an anti-semitic movie angle.

2. OrangeEmpire

Even better, what is your perception?

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think there are more mouth breathing conservatives than kooky liberal types. Of course, the definition of either will vary.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'd say it's only 10 or 15 percent on either side, they're just the loudest

5. OrangeEmpire

Jackasses then, I'll put that label on 70% of either voting base.

That would leave 30% of either base as reasonable.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

[​IMG]

7. Unimane

It certainly didn't help that his father was a nutjob of the first order who said as much and Gibson was on record for his own ant-semtism, alongside the centuries old perception on the movie's topic about Jewish involvement in Jesus' death.

8. Unimane

Is this me when you realize the "lessons" that needed to be taught liberals are, admittedly, a little self-serving and hypocritical?

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Are you ****ing serious? The reaction was 10 times that of Polanski. And are we seriously equating child rape with some mean words?

10. Unimane

Please name the Hollywood stars that publicly spoke out against Gibson. I think you'll find the number smaller than you think. And, who's equating the severity of the two? The connection is the circling of the wagons and the fear of losing jobs for fear of losing work in the industry. Hell, Michael Richards didn't have many publicly criticize him for his rant.

11. OrangeEmpire

How there any dispute that the Pharisees saw Jesus as a rival and wanted him executed?

12. OrangeEmpire

For the most part I agree, like any group, most every thing is taken care of inside the circle.

The public rants are after the internal lines are broken.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you are seriously off the deep end. there were tons of people who came out and trashed both of those people.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the favorite one I've heard is the complaint they showed Pontius Pilatus' wife as a jew. which of course she was and as far as I recall she said nothing anti jesus. clear anti-Semitism.

15. Unimane

Then you better get OE, too, because he agreed with me on this one in the post above you. And, it's hardly off the deep end to say that Hollywood folks are pretty mute on their own industry's scandals, whether a right winger like Gibson or a lefty, I suppose (no idea) like Allen.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm not a fan of radicals. Period.

17. OrangeEmpire

Coughs......George McGovern

18. JayVols

There's always exceptions????

19. OrangeEmpire

Haha

Ain't nothing wrong with old George.

20. JayVols

I just think folks, me included, gets too wrapped up in this shit. I'm trying to work on that. Trying.