Woody Allen is Alleged Pedophile - Hollywood Outraged

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Would buy this post on a t-shirt and wear it to Burning Man.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I hope you have enough room for all of those people who are coming with, to help you build your business.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Oh, **** you and your moral high horse on the job part. Like I've had a government job my entire life, if it were even relevant.

I wasn't the one who tried to pass off some dumbass idea that conservatives don't vote on knee jerk issues and have for decades. lee Atwater made an entire career off doing so. Typical of your right wing inability and conceit to see your own illogical argument.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Was that subtle? Wasn't intentional.

5. Unimane

Oh, is that what this is about? I thought it was some baloney outrage about an issue conservatives could give two shits about until they thought it could be used against liberals. In other words, it's a Wednesday. Talk about no shame, that's what your entire OP was.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Show me the illogical. Don't bother with your typical useless anecdotal idiocy.

My apologies for overlooking your productive days. I assumed there were none.

7. Unimane

By the way, I was watching Comedy Central last night and they were shitting all over Allen.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Where do you get these idiotic ideas about outrage? How is this about anything but Hollywoods loud left ignoring that one its own should be tried while it nominates him for one of its prestigious awards.

Oh, and thank goodness you're here meting all all that objectivity. It's impressive. Do you guys pass out objectivity in the union head's office or is it in the newsletter?

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Good. He earned it.

Comedy Central does a decent job of handing out to those who deserve it.

10. Unimane

Of course you don't see your illogical bullshit, you never do. The fact that you made a post about conservatives not voting on knee jerk issues when millions of yokels have voted on their fear of their guns being taken away, abortion, gays or whatever other nonsense you blindly ignore to see in your right wing idiocy.

The second part is again, a **** you. I don't have to justify shit to you about my job or personal life.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Millions of yokels vote what? Oh, you just talking trite media garbage to make yourself feel better in an argument with a superior. I got it. Keep tossing about illogical and not supporting it.

Sounds good enough for gub'ment work - that you certainly don't need to justify.

12. Unimane

Apparently, you've failed to read the OP.....I'll give you a moment to ponder it, so you can come back with some other nonsesne. When you do, explain to me two things about it.

1. Why do right wingers, who, despite your foolishness about not having any outrage, as they do on a daily basis, only give a damn about this when they can, in their perception, use it against liberals?

2. How is this in any way similar to the massive Catholic Church scandal?

13. Unimane

Yes, I'm sure those erudite voters in rural Alabama, Mississippi, et a.l vote with reason and intellect, calmy balancing the issues. You are on fire with your ability to deny reality today, moreso than usual.

I thought you had to go to your highly productive work today? Why are you arguing with a government pissant like me?

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Translation:
    Those who do not vote like me are yokels.

15. Unimane

Translation is that the moral high horse doesn't exist in that argument.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Polanski?

17. Unimane

Also, it's not like I don't realize there are some hysterical, irrational liberals, either.

18. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Some, I need % of either voting base.

19. Unimane

Few criticized Gibson publicly for his anti-Semitic rant, too. I think most are willing to protect their own or fear alienating those who they may want to work with in the future.

20. Unimane

Haven't the faintest idea. It's all perception.