Woody Allen is Alleged Pedophile - Hollywood Outraged

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Probably, yeah. It's your side's obsession, so I'm indifferent to making an adequate qualifier.

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Are people really arguing in this thread that victim testimony is not evidence? Jesus.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

No. No one is.

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

To be fair, aim higher with your gross. Arnold's The Last Stand grossed 49 something million at the box office last year, and actually cleared 18 million.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

West Memphis three.

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Awesome brother man!

7. OrangeEmpire

Of recent David Goyer and a 80's mainstay was David Zucker

Other than that, I really couldn't think of any.

8. OrangeEmpire

Does Rupert Murdoch count as a producer?

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And that's why you're a whiny liberal. You don't notice that the vast majority of picketing idiocy and advocacy is far far left.

The right has over the last decade begun to adopt the idiocy as a means too, but slowly. The right and repubs are well on their way to uselessness.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Escape Plan hit $135 million box office.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

outspoken?

I laughed. You listed guys who ran for public office, limiting their own ability to publicly whine, and a guy who agreed to be the face of the NRA but does nothing else political of any sort.

They're not going to speak on the matter, particularly the dead ones. Oh, and remind me the last pet cause of the Hollywood right. NRA? Maybe? Sander? Willis? Arnold? Eastwood? And why so many from the middle. Who is way right?

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That's a bit surprising.

13. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Is anyone surprised that these allegations are really out there? The whole family is crazy, and Farrow is definitely bat shit crazy. Also, this whole thing seems suspect, especially since this was all released just before Oscar voting takes place. In fact, nothing has really even been said in almost 20 years, until Allen hit is late success streak the past few years. Seems like Allen's success and Farrow's lack of it, definitely seems like more sour grapes than anything.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Wait, you said the right didn't do this and now you say they are evolving into this? Yeah, yeah, your usual bullshit caked in vitriol to give the facade that you made an actual point.

15. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The right doesn't. The TP was the first of any scale I recall.

It's almost like you don't have a govt job and know something about something. Say anything meaningful. You listed three people that don't fit, ignored that Allen is a POS and nobody in Hollywood wants to address it and then ascribed vitriol where none exists. I think Allen is a Piece of garbage and should be a Hollywood leper, but he isn't because the place, much like the liberal left, couches moral bankruptcy in language of no absolutes.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Would love to stay - but have to go to work.

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Go back and find the "he said, she said" posts, earlier.

Give me a mic check when you get back.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Subtle "I'm not a democrat" post.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

The military-grade dogma of the far left is absolutely indistinguishable from that which they so often accuse / decry / lament of the far right.

That they, the "enlightened" amongst us, either fail to see or lack the necessary shame to admit as much would be tragic, were it not so laughably obvious.