Worley Named Starter.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Aug 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Sterling Hinton is way more annoying on the radio

2. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Henton's legs would help in this offense too. I was just messing around yesterday, but I still think asking how a qb with 400 career yards is vastly better than anyone is a fair question for debate. It's about what happens on the field in games, isn't it?
    And another if I may, Dooley gets blamed for a lot. Most of it warranted. Some is just to pile on an easy target. That said, why is he not being at least partially blamed for Worley? I realize people have their mind made up and its a popular choice to insist he is going to suck and can't throw a 15 yard ball, but he's the one player that it seems doesn't get that crutch, if you will.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Dooley doesn't have anything to do with Worley's utter lack of arm strength.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The only blame Dooley deserves for Worley is that he looked at him and actually thought he could be a winning SEC quarterback.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

If someone redshirts, does it have to be before the season starts (unless it's medical)? If so, which of the two true freshmen redshirt? Seems like going into it with Worley as the #1 and Peterman the #2 there would have to be a decision made as to which freshman will be redshirted.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I don't think so.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

As long as they don't put him in like Dooley did Worley in 2011

8. limpleg

the year is going to suck. Possible to rs both? No qb recruit this year. Probably impossible or not in the plans, but we are 5-7 to 7-5 with or without them. What are the minimum # of plays before rs'ing?

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Technically 1, I think. But you can appeal.

10. limpleg

I guess that was a silly question. I was thinking about some of our guys who have redshirted after playing, but assume they got a medical. Croom, for instance.

11. limpleg

ftr

12. limpleg

bump

13. limpleg

bump #3 for kpt and IP. Now, if we can all move on from the bs, I'm good with it.

Erybody have a good day.