Worley Named Starter.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Aug 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

I didn't sing Dooleys praises, nor have I Worleys. Don't get caught in the bs that others do. As far as Worley, you haven't even read my opinion if you ask that question.

2. limpleg

I assume that's what most level headed people think. Backup qb is popular on many teams and I don't expect this to be different. I don't know why people get so defensive about it.

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The only pass that I remember from Worley is the pass against South Carolina in 2011 that Da'Rick dropped that probably wins us that game

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

That's the only good pass I remember from Worley. I also remember the goal line interception in the same game.

5. NashVol

NashVol New Member

Do you think we win that USCe game if Simms starts?

6. LunaFreak

LunaFreak loves Bowling

Yikes, 50?

I don't make posts unless I have something to say. Usually I just lurk.

It'll take me until November to make 50 posts :(

7. LunaFreak

LunaFreak loves Bowling

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He threw at least one nice one down the seam to Arnett in that game I believe.

9. limpleg

He has completed @ 65 passes, so he had to have some good throws. Just saying.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No.

11. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I also remember whenever Dooley yanked Simms after an awful interception at Bama and then he proceeded to put Worley in on the one yard line.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

13. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

He's also more of a dink and dunk QB, so there's probably not a very high percentage of those that are memorable.

14. limpleg

I don't remember many. I remember a couple of the int's, a couple of good seams, deep ball to D Rogers. Under Chaney, Bray and Worley threw picks on bad and late passes on the outside quite a bit. Teams would blitz from the same side and the hot route seemed to be a back shoulder throw, for whatever reason. Or they just panicked.

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I didn't say that the freshmen were unfathomably bad... I said that if Worley is the best of the bunch, then the freshman were unfathomably bad. I also went on to say that I don't think that Worley is the best of the bunch.

16. limpleg

Mortensen saying the Jets are impressed with Simms. Said that if they had to go with Simms, that they feel he can get it done. I don't really know what to think about that.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Maybe Chaney squandered the talent he had regardless of how mediocre it was...

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Good for him.

I'm dumbfounded by this possible revelation, but good for him.

19. limpleg

I wouldn't think Simms' grip of the ball would float in the NFL, much less how long he holds onto it. Does something weird with his thumb

20. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

I think a lot of clarity can come from analyzing how bad Dooley was. You can't trust your eyes when evaluating anyone who played for him.