Worley Named Starter.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Aug 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I'd be interested to see where Tom Brady falls on the Michigan career passing list.

2. hatvol96

How many yards did Matt Cassell throw for in college?

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

What does it matter for? This was almost 20 years ago. I'm glad he didn't pan out because it led to Peyton.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I know Chad Henne and John Navarre threw for a ton more yards than Brady at Michigan. I also know that they're obviously better QBs.

5. Hobock

Hobock New Member

Casey Weldon and Andre Ware would like to know, as well.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Both great college QBs. Neither Worley or Colquitt will make that cut line.

7. Hobock

Hobock New Member

Elvis Grbac just called. He said go **** yourself.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Butch Jones would sacrifice Justin Worley in a Satanic ceremony during the Austin Peay halftime if it would give Jerry Colquitt one more year of eligibility. Period.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Crompton was crap in practice. Cutcliffe had him running the damn option. He knew he couldn't line up.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Colquitt would've only been in the way 1 season

11. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

now you guys are going off tangent. I just want to know what makes Colquitt great, but nobody will answer. His hs stats? Practice? Potential? He never threw more than 35 times in a year, but is considered a great college qb. Why? Do we judge everybody off of what could have been? Because I could've been a great pro golfer if I would've been good enough to be a pro golfer. If I wasn't so short, I could've played college basketball as well. And If I was 6'3 240 and ran a 4.4, I'd probably have been a great college football player.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Colquitt didn't have to be great to be better than Worley.

13. hatvol96

Where did anyone say Colquitt was great?

14. limpleg

I said earlier I would take Colquitt and his legs could win us a couple of games. I'm just posing the questions to see if there is basis for putting him on a pedestal. This group likes to see proof. Likes to see the history of players to predict their performance and we don't have any game action to make that educated guess, if you go by the normal ways of measuring.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Fixed......

16. hatvol96

Being lousy makes you ten times better than Worley.

17. limpleg

I was referring to his ability to hit immobile garbage cans with an accurate arm in practice. He was not smart enough to be a college qb. A little Heath Shuler in him as far as learning and knowing plays, but worse.

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Acknowledged as better than Worley is not being put on a pedestal.

19. limpleg

I don't know man. Vastly, Vastly better was a description. If a guy that never threw more than 35 passes a year in a 5 year career can be described that way when compared to Worley, it's no wonder there is a shortage of confidence.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If you folks will recall, Colquitt and all of 470 of his passing yards managed to get drafted.