Worley Named Starter.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Aug 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Worley isn't getting a Dooley pass.

2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

.... Only if you're a ****ing retard.

3. limpleg

Let's just say Worley ends up throwing for 4-5k yards in his career. I assume that he will still be worse than Colquitt who threw for 470? And I'm the retard?

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Let's just say I'm Miles Davis

5. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Elvis and I may have bought it.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Peeing in your pants is the coolest!

7. limpleg

I'm gonna ask you one question. A jazz question. If you get it right, you disappear. Tonight.
    Where did Miles Davis learn music?

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Yeah, but Simms catching on and potentially starting for a NFL team might have me drinking some kool aid about team 117. I mean it's Simms.

9. NashVol

NashVol New Member

The Jets ain't gonna put in Matt Simms

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm going to ask you a simple question. If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself? Well, would ya? It's a simple question.

11. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

This is really stupid. Colquitt was vastly, vastly better than Worley. It's not debatable at all.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Difficult to believe. The guy got benched in his last game of junior college. He got beat out by a true freshman. Twice. He was as bad as any QB UT has ever had. If he can even be a competent backup in the NFL it proves Jim Chaney is 100% worthless.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Rick Clausen. Better than Jerry Colquitt.

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I'm not a fan of the anybody who goes ahead and tries to pre-determine things is stupid card that he always tries to play.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Timmy Chang and Case Keenum threw for more yards than Peyton Manning and Philip Rivers.

Yes, you are the retard.

16. limpleg

I'm just asking questions. Calm down. Fact is Colquit threw for 460 yards in his 4 yr career. He had talent on the practice field and a few plays, but that's it. If we go off practice, Crompton is a top 10 qb. I don't think we will say very often that a qb that throws for less than 500 yards in his career is vastly better than many if comparing completions, yards, wins, etc. You still have to prove it on the field, right?

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The practice silliness about Crompton is just crap.

18. limpleg

Like I said, I'm just asking questions. Who had more potential and talent on the practice field, Colquitt. But he never proved it. Didn't have time. Was behind shuler. Bad injury. Would we ever say an rb that ran for 400 Yards in college is better than one that ran for 3000?

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I love hot dogs.

20. limpleg

You guys get so pissy. System qb is a different topic. The main hypothetical here is Colquitt being a good qb. He most certainly could have been, but who did he play against for us to know?