Yet another mass shooting

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by NorrisAlan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think this is some big conspiracy, I think it's a person who felt like he didn't fit in and went this route.

warhammer and SetVol13 like this.
  2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Trump's race is orange. Geez.

SetVol13, gcbvol, IP and 1 other person like this.
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Kind of like the Boston bombers.

SetVol13 and IP like this.
  4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

and again many warning signs and posts which if monitored or flagged could possibly have prevented. We need govt sponsored website monitoring and track these people down. They almost always leave a trail

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

We have one, its called the FBI. The problem is there is more wackos then FBI agents.

SetVol13 and The Dooz like this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The Nashville shooter was turned into the TBI or MNPD the day of, they just didn't get there in time

SetVol13 and zehr27 like this.
  7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

My grandfather was olive skinned with jet black hair and all northern European, white as can be. He could've passed for a Latin American dude easily.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Extremely parallel, I think.

zehr27 likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

It shows that no one is at the wheel of social media. No one is monitoring this stuff. He laid it all out online and it may as well have been a locked diary like the Nashville shooter had

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Just don forget sunscreen in the event tanning is less confusing than burning to the lake dwelling locals surrounding you. Wouldn't want those more who fail to understand as clearly as you do with regards to the observable realities of racially based social constructs we all are conditioned to accept as a means for those folks to culturally appropriate your own racial identity via a nasty sunburn tricking those nearby into perceiving you as an Indigenous American instead of the whitey that you are.

11. Ssmiff

needs more focus, obviously. They didn’t know of or track the site where he was posting, or didn’t do anything about it before this happened. We should have the manpower and capabilities for it to be a focus but don’t believe it is

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Like 13,000 fbi agents to 340 million Americans, according to the intro to the new drama about fbi agents.

justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not sure there is enough manpower to monitor the whole internet. Maybe some kind of web crawling AI could funnel it down to things of concern to be reviewed.

14. Ssmiff

anything besides what we are doing is a step.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

There are native Americans with every shade of human skin tone these days, so not sure what you mean.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Those numbers make it literally impossible to keep up.

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Apparently it was unEarthed when they raided the Nashville shooter's computer that she was in fact communicating in obscure, dark web forums where mentally disturbed potential mass shooters like herself were flocking to in order to communicate with other people relating to her own desires to carry out a mass shooting. Like a sick, twisted online mass shooter support group. Supposedly the contents of these particular forums she was participating in was immediately sent along to the appropriate federal law enforcement agencies that now are currently monitoring those forums found like hawks 24/7. Fingers crossed that the cops are on top of this and will intervene in whatever way in order to prevent a potential disaster down the road.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Good, hope they can use that to intervene before things pop off

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I saw that NPD put a hold on release of the manifesto stuff at the last minute citing concerns. They need to figure something out in terms of summary/redaction though. The public has a right to the facts.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Meaning t'was only a sarcastically joking and facetious way of conveying how I've apparently learned very recently that there are white Americans with every shade of human skin tone these days as well.