Yet Another Shooting on a Campus

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NorrisAlan, Oct 1, 2015.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

There are hunting rifles with no functional difference than an AK other than magazine capacity.

2. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Every person is born with the same rights. Unfortunately a good % of people are born into a certain amount of slavery dictated to them by an authoritarian government. Instead of us recognizing this for what it is, some of us want to emulate their experience.

3. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

LOL, that really hurts coming from you.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Without the right to arms, you can't have freedom. The first and second amendments are the foundation for the rest of our rights and freedom.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ah, so I have a right to whatever I already have or can get. Might makes right. Got it.

6. RockyHill

Check Australia's gun policy hoss.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Cool, let's just outfit our military with a bunch of hunting rifles instead of M-16s. Probably saves a bunch of money and, in the end, they both do the same thing.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I know a lot of people that deer hunt with an SKS.

9. RockyHill

Did God give us those amendments?

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I think you caught on late. Uni's already decided the performance of the next president more than a year before he or she is elected. That's the topic to which I am referring.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Those are natural rights

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I couldn't care less about other country's gun policy....hoss.

13. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Might makes right? You have really Butch'd your argument.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I mean, let's order bigger clips and you likely won't see much difference.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I know I've seen that one before though...

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Actually I read just enough to see you were attempting to justify your prognostication. Justify yours, Nostradamus.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Freedom is not a natural, born right? If so, you certainly do have that right regardless of owning firearms.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, that was how I understood "you don't have the right to actually receive x, only the right to have it."

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Seriously, that's what you're getting all pissy about? Sorry, they are all terrible candidates and getting beat, at the moment, by one of the worst candidates in American political history. I can't even stand the one from my side, Hilary, and feel quite confident in my opinion that none of these horrible options are better than the one whom I feel is a good option currently sitting in the White House. It's called having an opinion, plenty of people do it here, shockingly.

If you think I'm stupid or have a stupid opinion, then make your argument why or, if it's not worth commenting on, then don't. But, don't sit there and throw out holier than thou shit without having any reasoning behind it.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

True. I honestly don't know if the next president will be worse or better than Obama. I'm not personally in the camp that says anybody will be better.