Your Favorite Television Shows

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lylsmorr, Oct 20, 2015.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

First Contact Season 4

Ship in a Bottle Season 6

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tenny and Jay, I'm in on the mining stuff. I even have a spot in mind in the Sangre de Christos mountains. I know it yields, but getting stuff to and from the site is a [itch bay]. Can't be developed either. But if someone got a sluice up in there, it would produce.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some people find those sort of Prime Directive episodes to be slow. This is a list for the modern viewer who is used to faster paces.

4. OrangeEmpire

Look at you, trying to be polite.

:clap:

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

If people like the show after seeing my list, they'll circle back on a lot of the other episodes.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

redemption is one of my favorites. deep space 9 is less intellectual and the last couple of seasons have a lot of battles and such if people want an alternative. just don't watch any alternate universe or baseball episodes.

7. OrangeEmpire

Not millennial friendly

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Chain of Command hit a lot of notes for me that really needed to be covered. Like telling Troi to wear a god-dang uniform, and giving us an episode where an enemy civilization besides Romulans used their wits as a threat rather than just tech/military.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

But it is on the list.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I despise troi. most useless character in star trek history. even the stupid chef on voyager was more relevant.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Deja Q is one of my favorites.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Neelix was terrible. Way worse than Troi. But ya, she was useless. "He's deceiving you, Captain." No shit, thanks Troi.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Not to mention Troi was almost always the one getting taken over by some psionic alien being.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

not a fan of q episodes in general personally. and any holideck episode should be banned from reairing.

15. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Any Quantum Leap fans?

16. OrangeEmpire

1%er not liking the Robin Hood story...........who'd thunk it????

:p

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I watched it in college.

18. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

I don't think Black Mirror has been mentioned yet. It's kind of a dark, futuristic critique of society, but every episode is a separate story, like Twilight Zone. Except it will f*** you up. It's on Netflix and the Christmas Special with Jon Hamm is on YouTube. Fantastic show.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I like it, but it's only like a handful of episodes right?

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there are some very good episodes. some really bad ones too, but it's worth a watch.