OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I am also in the haven't seen or even heard one crowd. I kind of expected mass chaos like it was in 2004.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just reporting what I have been told. I bet they don't taste like shrimp to you or me, and that person is just trying to relate the taste of insect to the closest thing most of us have eaten. I bet it tastes bitter and nasty. It took a few for my dog to really get into it, and I know how she is. Chipmunks, squirrels, birds, and foxes all eat nasty shit too. So what do they know?

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I have not seen or heard them at my office. Nor did I see or hear them Friday while golfing at Egwani.

But once you cross the river on Pellissippi, coming from Alcoa/Maryville, it’s game [uck fay]ing on. I can hear them in my car, on both sides of the road, while driving home. And my car isn’t really that quiet. I probably hit at least one or two of them as well.

4. CardinalVol

That's just crazy. Not complaining. But that's crazy.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

That they lack opposable thumbs, and Kroger.

But we don't. And that, to me, is argument enough to not eat nasty shit.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I like frog legs, crawdads, chicken gizzards, duck and deer but I'm not eating bugs if I can avoid it

zehr27 likes this.
  7. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

That’s what I was telling someone when I saw people on the news eating them, I’m a hunter and eat a lot of stuff the average person won’t touch but cicadas are a bridge too far.

justingroves likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bibi out here threatening me with a good time.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

So this is a thing I just saw

10. fl0at_

I too have now seen that.

11. CardinalVol

Best parenting decision we made this year was telling our daughter she could play softball or take multiple dance classes and then nudged her the dance direction. She was fantastic in her dance recital tonight.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

My brother was at a dance recital tonight. Not pleased about it.

13. CardinalVol

This is where earbuds and wifi come in handy.

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

So Rahm had a 6 stroke lead going into Sunday. Had -2500 odds (96% implied win percentage). Forced to withdraw because of a positive covid test. Sucks for the guy.

15. fl0at_

PGA won't speak to his vaccination status, but did say people who are fully vaccinated don't have to test daily, or enter isolation (like he did), after a contract trace, unless showing symptoms.

So... guy wasn't vaccinated. Cost him a purse.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Gonna cost him over a mil and half, which makes him a massive idiot, as preventable as something like this is.

VolDad likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I bet he thinks it is someone else's fault.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Wow

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I was wondering about that. He is from Spain and I have not heard of their vaccine rollout but surly he could have gotten one somewhere.