OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He lives here. In the USA. Where he could have gotten one months ago at this point.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know where to put this, but on this same day I have had two people earnestly tell me about COVID conspiracies, Fauci going to prison, aliens being demons and us being conditioned by Hollywood for their existence to be announced, and voter fraud-- all as a single combined reality. One was a coworker and this came up somehow related to "when do you think we will start going into the office again?" and the other was a family member. 3,000 miles apart. I guess this Q stuff is pretty mainstream.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I asked if the UFO's were fallen angels, or a craft in which the fallen angels were inside. It was clarified that they are inside of the craft. Oh, and they have colonized Mars but NASA is covering it up. I'm way too nice to people.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

High Functioning Mental Health Disorders?

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ohio continues its reputation for shit. No place to eat from Louisville all the way to cincy except fast food. Find a Bob Evans, where I've never been, walk in at 7:50, 30 tables open, 2 people waiting and they say the wait is longer than they are open.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guess they close at 8. There has got to be some places to get a bite to eat on a Friday night, though. That sucks, man.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Red Lobster. 1st time in 20 years. Lobster pizza app surprisingly good. And those biscuits..

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

the biscuits are solid.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Demons have colonized Mars?

I've heard of the UFO theory before, it's actually close to 50 years old. Guess it's making a comeback.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Ben Shapiro is just an autistic guy with a microphone, isn't he?

VolDad likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I believe she said it was nephelim, specifically, that colonized Mars. She told how there is evidence of giants found all over the world. I didn't argue with her, she doesn't know my specific educational background. I do find it fascinating how some badmouth science while simultaneously co-opting it for the authority. Fossil evidence is meaningless and tricks unless it is a giant's bone, then it is legit. I guess it is that "discernment" thing, which seems to be a catch-all "I'm right no matter what" card. Not sure what happens if there are dueling discernments.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Must be a coast to coast AM listener

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is alarming to me is that she is not. But should be. This stuff has become a lot more prominent than it used to be. I've always read this kind of shit, but whereas it used to be 1 out of 100 had heard of it, now it seems 1 out of 10 actually believes it.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Maybe it’s a cathedral issue since you live in DC.

I’ve never heard anyone in real life talk about Q stuff.

I’ve heard people talk about some politicians being into kids but they didn’t think it was just Democrats.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe. "Being into kids" isn't really on the level of this conspiracy stuff, as pedophiles do exist and it is conceivable some could get elected. That's a far cry from secret tunnels filled with children and ritualistic cannibalism, demons/aliens involved,etc.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Some of that is real though.

I don’t know about the secret tunnels and aliens shit but the rich and powerful does have a meeting at Mark Twain’s property and do some weird shit.

Id say most of it is symbolic

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I would listen to it every now and then driving in the early AM. It was hilarious

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Absolutely, listened to that show off and on since I was 8 in the summers.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Texas power grid is struggling again, and it isn't even that hot. The statement from ERCOT implies it is due to wind variability, but yet again this is not the case. A nuclear plant is having an unplanned outage and approximately 9,000 MW of coal/gas capacity is offline for unscheduled maintenance.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Saw a tweet that was like:

"ERCOT in the winter: Our grid isn't built for the cold, but for the Texas heat.

ERCOT in the summer: Err..."

NorrisAlan likes this.