OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My favorite:

That’s cool, but let’s wait and see how she handles the garbage&recycling bins before breaking out the compliments

justingroves and CardinalVol like this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

3. NorrisAlan

justingroves likes this.
  4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Eh, this one was always destined for this. Whittle Scholar, 4.0 GPA at UT, SGA president, clerked for Alito.

NorrisAlan and justingroves like this.
  5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

i had a couple glasses of wine the other night and said [uck fay]it I'm going on linkedIn to reach out on behalf of my 22 yr old son to see if anyone out there had connections in an AD, or pro team, stats companies, etc. Kid loves sports and spends much of his day building teams and logos on computer while phone running a game and ipad running highlights. I don't even have that many connections. Since then, it's been shared and now viewed 25000 times. I've had people reach out from all over, including a representative from Vince Dooley family, stats companies, etc. So now Spencer already starts a 2nd part time job next week and a couple interviews coming up with online companies. The response from people wanting to help has been overwhelming.
    In the last 48 hours he took nfl teams player by player, created nba teams from 12 players from each nfl team, created and gave them sponsors. Man if I could find some way that interest and player knowledge is an asset for a company I could sleep better then turn my worry towards the other 2 kids.

utvol0427 likes this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Well, my 5 year old daughter wants to be an archaeologist like "Indiana the Jones", my 7 year old wants to kill iguanas and pythons in south Florida and my 10 year old wants to train dogs.

zehr27 and VolDad like this.
  7. Ssmiff

There are dog training franchises and i was told the avg revenue in this area was about $1200 per training package.

justingroves likes this.
  8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Engineering. Engineering. Engineering.

justingroves likes this.
  9. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

The 7 and 10 year old could team up. Beagles are effective at finding python nests.

justingroves likes this.
  11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Just when you think they (Alex and his associates both) can’t get any shittier, the next episode unmasks even shittier behavior than the previous one. It’s incredible, the number of crimes he’s overseen.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  12. NorrisAlan

"Alan, I want to make some soup. Please go to the store right before snow and pick up two peppers and some rotini."

I better be able to cash in some sex points tonight

justingroves likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

But baby I went and got 2 peppers!! Bend tf over.
    Geez Norris

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Two peppers and rotini for sex? In this economy? Inflation is a [itch bay], you are going to have to bring back some steaks. T-bone per bone. Don't look at me, blame the Fed.

15. Ssmiff

No shit. Peppers for [uck fay]ing soup equals sexytime? Are we in Russia?

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Y’all act like sex with Alan is some premium product

fl0at_ and NorrisAlan like this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you are understanding the transaction backwards. In no economy would that be a commodity.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  18. NorrisAlan

If by the hour price is factored in, I two peppers and rotini are worth way more.

19. Ssmiff

Hey honey would you grab some fritos for the chili? Give you a bj
    Different world for norris

20. NorrisAlan

The wanting to cash in is not for the peppers and rotini, but for having to go to Walmart before a potential snow storm. Place was a zoo.

InVolNerable likes this.