OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The video of him going into an Autozone came across my Twitter feed. Crazy.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It just seems this stuff is happening more and more. It might be cognitive bias on my part, but damn.

And his mug shot doesn't look like someone that just shot and killed a bunch of people. Looks like an actors headshot

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I haven't seen the racial angle in the news, is that something he said on Facebook live?

4. NorrisAlan

I even checked Fox and they don't mention it either.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yes he was saying stuff. Not sure if he was still targeting when he started fleeing and carjacking. Evidently pulled one lady out of her car and killed her on the spot, but I haven’t seen any infor about victims. His mouth looked like Chappelles in his crack skit and he was inaudibly rambling for the most part.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If Elizabeth doesn't have Charles killed before she dies I will lose all respect for her.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Whelp.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

More video threats in Memphis tonight.

9. CardinalVol

Sad.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

It was weird to me in Canada when people gave a shit about British "royalty". And they still have ties to it. So weird to me that people actually give a shit about monarchs from a first world country (which includes my wife). They all just need to die so we stop getting annoyed by them in the news, because that's all they really do.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, not an issue in Quebec. And I agree, the whole thing is a waste of time for commonwealth countries.

12. NorrisAlan

I think there is something to be said that in our world, where so many traditions and rituals and so much pageantry has evaporated, it is an anchor to our past, even here in America. Should a Taiwanese give a shit? Probably not. But I can see where Americans and Aussies and Canadians do.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

[uck fay] no, an American should not. The concept of royalty is antithetical to our values as a republic. We are all created equal. Authority comes from the people. I am sorry a 96 year old German-English person passed, but I do not agree with the concept of the position she held. It's not personal.

HCKevinSteele and InVolNerable like this.
  14. CardinalVol

See my post in the last bow thread as to why I think people care.

15. NorrisAlan

I want to be clear, that I am not saying Americans SHOULD care, but I can see why some do care. It is the fantasy, especially of a past that is gone. Should you care? [uck fay] no, because you don't care.

I don't care, either. But part of me, if I have to be honest, is curious. I am a big fantasy nerd and the concept of a King and Queen is kind of baked into it, and here is a real world, albeit, flawed version.

So I understand it.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

All I’m saying is Nathan Hale didn’t die so that we could lose our minds over the Queen of England

17. CardinalVol

Frankly, every aircraft carrier and ship in the US fleets should be on their way to surround the British isles and demand surrender right now.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

We already own them.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

we own everyone.

we control the ocean and air. They’re just some countries that can hit the reset button with nukes.

20. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I kind of want that dude from Australia to return to England and start a rebellion to put a Lancastrian back on the throne as true king.

I'm a fan of ridiculous hypotheticals, of course.

IP, CardinalVol and justingroves like this.