President Trump Administration and Russia

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Mar 2, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

haha, "an affirmation of the President's decision to ask Flynn to resign." Nice recovery, Pence.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Don't mistake this as a search for truth.

It's obfuscation, at its finest.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

What's obfuscating about Flynn working as a foreign agent? Or taking $50 Large for a speech to RT in Moscow? And failing to report both...until yesterday?

I call that truth & trying to stay out of jail.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

If he has committed a crime, he should be tried, and if found guilty, punished.

Or, in continuing your tantrum, do you now advocate for skipping the "innocent until proven guilty" bit?

I don't think that even you know what you're saying, at this point, and will just leave you alone to continue it.

It's educational, just not in ways you may intend.

5. JayVols

1. Did Flynn work as a foreign agent of Turkey?
    2. Did he fail to report that to regulatory agencies until this week?
    3. Did he give a speech for RT in Moscow?
    4. Did he receive $50 Large for doing so?
    5. Is it legal for former military officers to accept direct or indirect payments from foreign governments?

Answers:
    1. Yes, he admits it.
    2. Yes, he reported it just this week.
    3. Yes, there is photographic evidence.
    4. Yes, he reported that when he reported the half million dollars paid to him by Turkey.
    5. No. In fact, it's expressly forbidden...by the Constitution.

I think I know exactly what I'm saying.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

On number 5, I don't think he was holding a fed position at the time of shenanigans. It isn't a lifetime van, just while holding a position right? Otherwise, tom cruise in the last samurai needs to get a lawyer.

7. JayVols

From DoD website pdf:

http://www.afpc.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1007888/retirees-seeking-foreign-government-employment-need-pre-approval

8. JayVols

9. JayVols

http://m.acc.com/legalresources/publications/topten/tttegcskapeardr.cfm?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Lock him up!

11. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I see IP and Jay have now completely turned. They are full on zombie left...The Walking Braindead.

12. JayVols

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You know, I stay out of political conversations on here and in real life. With that said, for what wrong you see from the left and those that post here from the left, you are equally as shitty from the right. In fact, I wish both sides of you all would shut the **** up and find a damn hobby. With you being the first one. I don't know if you're attempting to troll, or if you really believe half of the shit you post. Either way, it's annoying.

Both sides are equally annoying. I'll give you that much. But your constant drivel is beyond old. All of it is.

14. JayVols

Sorry. :)

You're still my boy!

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

When there is no more room in hell, the social liberals shall walk the Earth. Coming to a theater near you.

16. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I'm not from the right dumbass. Also if you don't like what I write don't read it or quit reading the political themed posts. I haven't posted much lately because it has become the IP and Jay clown posse in every thread. So take it up with them. Troll on.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

We were going for more of a Siegfried and Roy thing.

18. JayVols

Yeah....

Wait. Whaaaat?!?

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Do what? You're by far and away the furthest right wing jerk off wackjob on this site.

20. JayVols

Let's go with Abbott and Costello....