Hmmm...No Seth Rich discussion?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, May 16, 2017.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I don't really give a shit what you think, if you haven't noticed.

These other guys I'm conversing with, I respect.

2. JayVols

As long as Ben didn't design it.....

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Wait, busting on the wife and kids? How are the Obama girls spoiled brats? I don't even know anything about them to say anything.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Just Michelle and the kids.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I had heartburn with here taking her daughters on a personal junket on taxpayers dime. You then tried to compare it to Secret Service protection provided to Trumps kids.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Well one daughter did smoke pot while given a brief respite from the Secret Service microscope. Must be a bad apple is she experimented with pot.

I don't think that they deserve criticism of their parenting skills or daughters. They seemed to have done a good job despite all obstacles.

7. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I have a solution to all the nonsense. Make the president pay full cost of when he or family go anywhere other than on official visits. Don't allow the family to go on business trips.

Michelle's trip to Spain wouldn't have happened. Separate planes to the same destination wouldn't have happened.

I bet Trump stays in FL and uses the robo-pen.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Without knowing one iota about the Obama family as a family, I could only imagine the pain it is to raise a child in that setting.

9. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Would you like some cheese with that?

10. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Look her up and read about her antics. She is Miley Cyrus without as much popularity and the Secret Service running interference for her. Daddy cant blame it on Disney like Billy Ray did.

11. JayVols

Good lord. You used to be reasonable.

It's the Trump Effect, I guess.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

A better comparison would be to replace Michelle, her daughters, and Mandela with Melania, her son, and the Pope; and I would have heartburn over us paying for it.

I don't know how that is unreasonable.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Stop. He isn't even president anymore. Leave children alone.

14. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Yep when you disagree/reject the lefts narrative you become unreasonable.

Here is what you need to know. NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, NYT and etc are appendages of the democrat party. They will magnify any possible scandal involving a pub and minimize any involving a dem. They are often faxed the democrat talking points (or emailed these days I guess) What how they and dems speak using the same verbiage in interviews and stories. You rarely get that with pubs who cant agree on how to make a PB&J let along figure out this talking points/ being on the same page thing.

Sadly many on the right take this stuff at face value and either join in attacks on their own or head for the hills screaming like their hair is on fire.

15. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Yes.

16. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

From all appearances the Obamas have done a marvelous job raising their children. Obama bashing is fun, though. Any Obama.

17. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I claim they are spoiled brats. Thats mild stuff. Heck I didnt even post anything on them. I suggested he look it up on his own.

You know Bush's daughters laundry was aired out in public when they were drinking and smoking.

Anyway the point is that the Obamas come off as entitled. The hectoring wife tells everyone how to eat while her and the former POTUS are eating lobster and steak dinners at lavish soirées. Feed those VIPs the crap she wanted in public schools and see the reaction.

Reagan and the Bushes were wealthy before coming into office and didn't need the 400k like Clinton and Sotero did.

So what happens if the last guy had to pay full cost of AF1 and AF2 etc? Nouveau riche Daddy Warbucks parks the planes and momma and the daughters spend a lot more time tending her organic garden.

18. Unimane

Oh, **** off. You mean, she acts like a normal teenage kid? Whatever. Your attitude towards the Obama girls is shaped by the fact that her daddy is a Democrat, in fact, the one the Republicans most hate (Well, maybe #2). I don't care in the least about the Bush girls getting cited for underage drinking, nor the Trump kids that don't have any effect on the government. You piss and moan about the unfairness, false equivalencies and the like for conservatives all the time, but you put out this type of bullshit all the time.

I mean, really, they are "spoiled brats"? What conservative shit hole web site has this stuff covered that I'm supposed to look up, anyway?

19. Unimane

Yeah, that terrible woman, trying to get kids to eat healthy and stop being so obese. What a "hectoring" [itch bay].

20. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

You look up anything? No it wasn't directed at you. Some people are lost causes. I believe it was Norris. LOL I point out the narratives and how they are skewed by the left. And about how the left run ABC, NBC etc.

Its you boys that have a fit whenever the narrative is challenged by a "sh*thole website" as you put it.

I have provided a couple of good articles today that are written by people who know what they are talking about and are well sourced. It counters this obstruction narrative being pushed by the dems and their media appendages. Heck the only obstruction involving Trump is his anus. Thats why he spews it out his mouth.

Why do I defend him? Well because someone has to point out the scripted talking points bullsh*t coming from the left and their minions in media which is still overwhelmingly leftist.