Your greatest athletic achievement

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by hallowed_hill, Mar 13, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Nice, although you probably could have just left him wide open and watched him drop them.

BearCat204 likes this.
  2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Stupid [itch bay] behind me giggling still peeves me off. "that's wrong," she says. No shit.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

In 3rd grade I was 5th in the school. She gave me the word "running" and for some reason I heard the word "runned", although no such word exists.

I get that right and I finish at worst 2nd in school.

I forget 4th grade.

In 5th grade I put one too many l's in watermelon.

In 6th grade I quit caring.

4. CardinalVol

I just realized how sad it is I remember such things as these.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I appreciate it. We weren't supposed to beat TN High. They have a solid squad this year. I think they were picked to finish 3rd in the Big 8 this year, so I'll take a 7-0 win. They had 3 hits all day. Our soph catcher erased every one of those hits by throwing them out attempting to steal 2nd. She's gonna be a good one. She broke the all time school record as a freshman throwing baserunners out last year. I gave her the nickname of 'The Eraser'. Best thing about her is that as good of a catcher as she is, she's an even better person. If I had to choose a player to take to war with me, she'd be in the fox hole beside me- all 105lbs of her. We have a huge test Thursday. We roll in to 2 time defending conference champions at Daniel Boone. They return 8 of 9 starters (all seniors now) off of a squad that made a run at the state title in Murfreesboro the last 2 years. They have a legit shot to take it all this year. Those gals at Boone are good kids, too with good coaches. I like them all. Coach Wagner (HC) was my freshman football and baseball coach. He's a really good guy as well. I hope we win, but we will have to play flawlessly and have some breaks go our way in order to win. Will be a good measuring stick for our team regardless.

How are you guys doing so far?

6. JayVols

Another TriCities area guy. Didn't know you were from here. Kinda helps explain the quality of the board, imo.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Must be the fumes coming from Boone Lake that gave us such mental acuity.

8. JayVols

Could be. The sludge in the lake may have magical powers, but never discount the prowess of what Eastman spews into the atmosphere. That cat shit acid smell is a beast......

9. CardinalVol

Valley > Tri-cities

JMO IMO IYAM VFL GBO

10. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Brought my buddy to Hog Wild Saloon the last time I was in town after a wedding reception. He was impressed. Fun night.

11. JayVols

Eastman's cat shit acid would kick your ass. Just sayin'..... and JMO IMO IYAM VFL GBO back at ya.

12. JayVols

Went Hoggin'.... Your bravery and tolerance of redneck behavior is impressive. The Force must be strong in you.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

1-1. Played poorly first game. Gave up four unearned and lost 4-2. Bats are awfully quiet.

14. JayVols

It's early. Only seeding for District at stake now.

15. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

I don't think so. He play on the Japan PGA?

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I assume you guys saw a fight.

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I enjoyed

18. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Pissed woman screaming and beating on a security guard as he was dragging her out. Only fight that evening I think.

19. JayVols

Must have been the church crowd night.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Spelling dream team on this board.