Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lumberjack4, Mar 14, 2012.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It seems pretty obvious that was what they intended. It appeased Greyworm to see Jon "sentenced" and allowed Jon to get the hell out of dodge and chill with Ghost and Tormund in the North.

justingroves and tvolsfan like this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yeah it was a good scene.
    As in eff this throne. Its cost me 2 brothers and my momma and I'm tired of flying 1000s of miles in 6 minutes

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Also, if Greyworm is leaving with his army to Naath and Bran is the [dadgum] king, why the hell does Jon have to leave? I just keep thinking of stupid threads they left out there.

utvol0427 likes this.
  4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Shitty writing.

utvol0427 and reVOLt like this.
  5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I didn’t get the impression the entire wall was destroyed. It’s hundreds of miles long. It was breached.

utvol0427 and reVOLt like this.
  6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

There is no need for the Wall any more and no need for the Nights Watch.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

There's a hole in the wall at Eastwatch, the rest of it is still there. No point of a Night's Watch anymore though.

8. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Of course he could just hang out in a now independent north. I think it was strongly implied he wants this.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

How did anyone know that Jon killed Dany? No body? No witnesses? No one outside as he went in?

Did he do it and then walk outside and proclaim that he killed the queen?

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Why did Drogon melt the throne? Are we to believe that he knew it was the cause of the chaos and his mother's death or did his angry fire just happen to go in that direction?

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm sure Jon fessed up to it in the off screen apprehension. His dialog was probably, "She was my queen. I killed her. I don't want to be king."

GahLee likes this.
  12. NorrisAlan

You WANT Jon on that Wall! You NEED Jon on that Wall!

GahLee likes this.
  13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

"Who's got a bigger [penis], me or your brother. Roll tide."

hohenfelsvol and Ssmiff like this.
  14. NorrisAlan

OK, that is funny as SHIT

Ssmiff likes this.
  15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The Danaerys fans are still apoplectic for ignoring her obvious pathological tendencies and turning heel, roasting the city in her usual affect of self-righteous desire for submission and power. The funniest part is the critique of the writers being afraid of a strong female taking control of the throne. Yet, it's based in the Middle Ages. Having so many women vying for the throne and leadership of the iron throne has been pretty damn generous to feminist views of the 21st century.

justingroves and lylsmorr like this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

it also ignores sansa.

justingroves likes this.
  17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This felt like the cliffnotes version of what should have been. Whoever limited this to 6 episodes also deserves blame.

chavisut likes this.
  18. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

That was Benioff and Weiss. Their plan from the very beginning was to do 70-75 episodes. If I’m not mistaken I believe that after season 3 they settled on 73. I mean why not just have 80 episodes over 8 seasons?

19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

1CygiHX3-1750927199.jpg This is just another example of how they got lazy. If they just wrote a shitty season, it would be one thing, but they mailed it in. [uck fay]'em.