OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I agree. But it’s either them or AT&T here, and they suck just as much, if not worse.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

After 12 years we finally had enough of DirecTV. Was just time for something new. I fully expect to hate Spectrum in 3 years, but for now I don't.

kmf600 likes this.
  3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I have TDS.

Honestly I’m not sure what max speed is off hand (is not a lot), but I can run YTTV on 4 TVs while also surfing on two phones or iPads without out any lag, buffering or SD pictures.

And they just added fiber, but not sure I want to pay $20/month more right now.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i just dumped dish for spectrum after realizing i watch regular tv basically not at all instead of sports.

kmf600 likes this.
  5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Felt that way the first time I did it but it really is the way to go

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Got a student on my calendar with both "colon" and "finger" in their name. I won't be turning my back on the student, obviously.

Have a feeling it may be an NYY ruse.

NYY, kmf600 and NorrisAlan like this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Still have Comcast. Tried to cancel home phone but they said my bill would go up. Dumb. Too scared to switch. Clueless about the shit y'all are referring to except Netflix and I guess streaming from your iPad or whatever onto the tv. I do know with Verizon and comcast for all phone, email, data, cable, etc, the bills are ridiculous.
    If i ditch Comcast, what happens to my comcast email?

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Determined that Hulu Live TV has all that I need. After the $20 jump in internet for not bundling, I'll still come out well ahead.

kmf600 likes this.
  9. CardinalVol

I actually almost got the gold package for the Pac 12 Network, hahahahahahahahaha

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

nice. i got the select package for now at least. that has the dodger channel (which i couldn't get at dish) and the pac-12 network because i'm local. no nfl network or redzone which i might miss, but they show all the rams games on regular tv here anyway. i also don't get the big 10 network. btw, i realized that if you add tiers instead of upgrading to gold it's cheaper to get all the sports channels. unless you want hbo/showtime/etc.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It’s basically the same thing as YTTV as I understand it, and which one you get varies by where you live.

12. CardinalVol

Wife wanted showtime and hbo because she watches a lot of movies.

I may end up added big 10 and pac 12 because I am a sports junkie that watches a lot of random basketball and football games.

droski likes this.
  13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Me and my roommates don't have cable but between our subscriptions, parents and girlfriends we've got everything you could ever need. It still drives me nuts though when watching live sports and it lags. Even if it's just for a few seconds, in a big moment that means finding out about it in a group text, which sucks.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

pac 12 is fun, big 10 football is boring imo

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

A new job is hard on this nearly 50 year old brain. going from a small shop of 5 people to a shop with almost 100 people and completely different terminology is making my head hurt.

Also making me have pangs for my old job!

16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Nice.

17. CardinalVol

I enjoy me some Big 10 basketball.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Zihuatanejo. Get busy living or get busy dying.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Don't worry, they'll offer you a plan at double the cost to keep the high speed shit

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Gesundheit

NorrisAlan likes this.