POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have heard a Trump idea second-hand that I actually like: offer free online college courses and degrees to any American who wants, paid for by taxing the endowment returns of very wealthy private universities (as investment income, like anyone else). Very progressive.

2. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I think that’s fine in the context of online courses basically being used as self improvement and not considered equivalent to a normal degree by most people/ employers.

Taking that totally literally though? Yeah I don’t think that’s possible.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

4. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I see he was well-received at Sneaker Con

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Those will be as successful as Trump Steaks.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Who here thinks more people get charged like Trump? Or is he the only one bending the rules in the whole state of NY.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I do not know if he is the only one bending the rules. I do know that he is the only one bending the rules who tried to overthrow our Country and install himself as a Dictator like Putin.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think if someone brazenly admits to undervaluing their worth on some occasions and overvaluing it on others as it benefits them, they can expect some attention.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So we let crimes go if you stay out of politics?

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So we only go after people if they brag about it? So stay quite and you can break the law as much as you want.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It is further proof there are different rules for the wealthy than for us. I want a loan and I must do everything but provide blood and sign over my first born. The wealthy want money then just make up shit; no proof or verification required.

IP likes this.
  13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I don't consider treason to be politics.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's a political term

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

We go after people we have evidence of committing a crime. In this case, a confession.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Mr. Wonderful said everyone does it including him. He had real estate in NY. Will they go after him?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

They ought to take a look. Ask him to clarify what he means.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Someone asked earlier who the victim was (as if a victim is necessary for a crime to occur). It's the taxpayer. If you are undervaluing your assets, you are cheating the state.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

how the property assessor through the finance department determines the value for tax purposes?

zehr27 likes this.
  20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Are you sure you understand how a property is valued for taxes? The process?