2020 Election

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jan 20, 2017.

?

Will President Trump be Re-Elected in 2020?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2020.
  1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    63.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I could be wrong but I always thought of the public protest as more a left thing. I feel like conservative folks tend to just shake their head and go on with their lives.

2. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

You're not on MyFace?

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Just change plans with their checkbooks.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Nope.

Nor Twittspace.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are you saying the Trump administration lied when they said the grass coverings had never been used before, which highlighted the gaps and led to the false impression there were less people?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's a question that makes no sense. How would two random photos of protests would not prove a rule, it'd just be two random photos. Anyone on the who gets violent is explained away as not really being on the Right. Example: ****ing yesterday when neo-nazis were smashing things and protesting, and yet have been just lumped in with "protesters," which means you see them as being all the same.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I haven't seen the coverage of neonazis. Were they brandishing swastikas, or what?

8. JayVols

Were they carrying DNC flags?

9. JayVols

I did see bad attempts at anarchy flags.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, they were apparently saying Trump was breaking his word, but didn't elaborate. They weren't wearing swastikas to my knowledge. They didn't get much media coverage because they were one subset of ne'er-do-wells including "anarchists" (they were definitely wearing symbolage) and extreme left type weirdos. They were separate enclaves of action, mostly downtown and in chinatown. media only generally covered this stuff, and the police kept moving in and breaking them up which prevented anyone from getting a long look or interaction. I imagine youtube videos will or have popped up that would give us a better look.

11. JayVols

Were you asleep during Glenn Beck's deal, the Tea Party protests and/or the open carry marches staged in the early days of Obama's presidency?

Or have you just conveniently forgot?

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think it's definitely more of a left thing. Probably related to college life, I'd guess.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

They've forgotten.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

To paraphrase: Your conclusions are the product of ignorance and/or lack of intelligence.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

I didn't say it never happened. You always take what I say (what I think I said anyway) and take it 5 steps farther.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Welcome to the 8th?

17. JayVols

Sure thing, Donald.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Everybody be cool.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm wearing a leather jacket right now. You be cool.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

I've got a pretty sweet beard going rn