Breaking Bad: Signifigance of Color Yellow

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Aug 13, 2013.

1. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

I want the most miserable ending for Walt possible.

2. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  3. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

There are still a ton of people out there that are on team Walt. I don't understand how you can actively root for the guy at this point.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think living through this with Walt Jr knowing he's a monster would be it

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm thinking the rest of the season involves Walt tryin to escape skinheads, who are using threats against Jessie to force him to cook.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I hope not. That sounds a little too sensationalist for this type of show. Plus, these are the guys who bring him down? The master race? Those dumb****s?

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Here's what I think happens uni:

Walt cuts a deal with the skinheads to let Jessie live. He cooks a few times for them, he tries to escape and they kill jessie in front him. The DEA finds Walt's confession, where he pins Hiesenberg on Hank.

Marie snaps and trashes Walt's house and Skylar skips town with Marie and Junior.

Walt escapes the skinheads and sets out for revenge. He tries to poison Marie and ends up killing his family. He then goes suicidal on the skinheads.

At the end, it's just Walt and his money, bitter and alone

8. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

I don't think Walt pins it on Hank. Remember the flash forward where his neighbor looks deathly afraid to see him back at his own house? I'm thinking it was public knowledge that he was Heisenberg.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If so, why does he show up at his house in broad daylight? Seems unlikely that he'd make it out of the neighborhood without police swarming the area if he's a known fugitive.

10. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

I think it fits with the "going down in a blaze of glory" theory. He's got his gun, ricin and he doesn't care who sees him on the way to his final destination.

11. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

He's obviously desperate for the ricin. I would think he could make more rather than go back to his house, but I guess the writers want the ricin to be used at some point, or at least remain as a part of the story since it was so pivotal in the Walt/Jesse dynamic. Plus, it seemed like he was trying to hurry, not necessarily strolling around the neighborhood.

We know that he has assumed a new identity and has likely faked his death, so maybe the neighbor believes him to be dead, rather than a known fugitive. Who knows, either way it will be interesting to watch.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Anyone else watching?

13. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Holy shit

15. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Okay, was Walt clearing her name during that phone call?

And I agree, holy shit.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Interesting.

17. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

I thought for sure someone was going to die during the knife struggle. Walt's phone call/speech was the GOAT

18. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Thought for sure Holly would get stabbed.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think he was trying

20. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

That's how i saw it. He knew he was probably never going to see them again or at least not for a long time. Skylar can play the beaten scared wife card and claim he made her go along.